It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: No evidence linking Saddam to 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
LINK

Funny, I thought he said he was linked to 9/11...

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
now that the war is supposedly over, george bush can tell the truth ( to an extent). i doubt that there was ever a link between suddam and al-quada. it was just more "facts" to support the war.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No amount of historical reconstruction or obfuscation can save this administration.

The rats are starting to desert the sinking ship, Captain Cheney going down with it at the helm of lies.

Until next week.

Only in America.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
one story change after another and yet no big deal or anything from the public about these blatant lies?

its a shame really

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There was NEVER EVER a link. There was nothig and I tried to tell you people that---just as I told you that Saddam had no WMDs. No one beleived me.

Now, do all of you feel like fools? Do all of you feel like you've been had? Do all of you feel like children that were taken advantage of? Because that's how they treated you and you swallowed it up.

Well, look at you now.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now really, do we need to trash our president for actions which were clearly needed on many levels? (Oh boy, here it comes...probobly shouldn't have said that...)
So, here it is...
Yes, we, as Americans are quick to blame somebody!
Yes, SoDamnInsane needed to be shut down!
Yes, We must finish the job and make Iraq a prosperous nation!
No amount of pulpit bitching is going to change that!
So...I propose...put all of the negitive energy into the solution which could be at our hands

Imagine if every person who spent time criticizing also put an equal amount of time contributing.....
Positive thoughts have a way of multiplying...Just my short and simple philosophy.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And where's Thomas Crowne to defend his hero, Bush. He is conspicuously absent.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Defend Saddam all you want. I don't give a damn if he was in on 9/11 or not, he was an evil bastard, and when they have his head on a plate, i'll be happy.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Simple. Simple. SImple. I was never "defending" Saddam. I am attacking the blantant and ridiculous LIES of this administration---that you fell for. You know it and I know it. That's why you fall back on that "defending Saddam" crap.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dubya and his league of corrupt political officials who have constantly acted against not only the U.S. and it's people, but also sacrificed countless lives of America's soldiers and the lives of others around the world by following an agenda of their own personal gain alone.

He and his stooges along with the paid media B.S. Artists are now trying to Lie their way out of their multiple gross pack of Lie's they swore were true for the past 2 years. A truely sickening and criminal "song and dance" that nobody is buying.

The truth has never tasted so sweet for all those who have known the truth all along and there is still plenty of that sweet tasting justice to go around for those who are just now accepting the truth.

This failure of an administration and it's corrupt ideals and flat out lies have continued far too long but finally are being openly questioned, critisized and even attacked. If you are someone who wants to see more justice and return of your vanishing freedoms, DO NOT LET UP ON THESE BASTARD, SELL OUT, MANUFACTURED POLITICAL CRIMINALS!!! They are caught in an obvious lie, do not allow them to squirm out without your voice being heard yet again, they are far in the wrong and it is your responsibility to "PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY AND IT'S FREEDOMS FROM THE ENEMY, BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC!"

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Think about your efforts and how you can make a positive influence. I can agree with mad as hell, but take the deck you have been dealt and make the best hand. Does that make sense to you? The past is simply the past no matter how bad....The challenge is to make the winning hand out of the present and the cards at hand.

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by lurkinginthecorner]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
1. It's not a card game.

2. People caught up in the lie have chosen the side of the problem, not the solution.

3. The goal is, plainly and simply, to remove this corrupt administration and restore lawful participation in international relations. This could be achieved prior to any 2004 election.

4. The criminal gang is on a path to try and do the same thing (put the election on ice, to save their necks), but people caught up in the lie cannot see this happening.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A card Game...Oh, but yes it is. The better hand will most certainly win.
The only real side to the problem is the solution.
I think people may be more caught up in the argument than the solution.
If you think an election is going to change things in your favor please look at the last 100 years or so. Only you and many people like you can effect a change for the better, no stinking election ( democratic or republican or independant) will make any real change.
The only change comes from the heart of the people.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No, the election won't make a difference - it's unlikely to happen.

Sadly, change comes not from within people's hearts, but through the law. That, or lawlessness. Take your pick, in most of civilization people prefer the former, but in the USA today, it's hard to tell.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

3. The goal is, plainly and simply, to remove this corrupt administration and restore lawful participation in international relations. This could be achieved prior to any 2004 election.

How about a new leader and NO involvement in international affairs. None of this legal crap. International law is part of the same trashbin the UN belongs to. The world is lawless, always has been, always will be.

Bush getting impeached......but will he be removed? Clinton was impeached, but not removed from office.

If we replace this administration, we had better make sure the one that comes after isnt as corrupt as the last one. Seems about every regime we have elected has been corrupt.

Bush getting impeached is one thing. will it happen? Congress is overwhelimingly republican. They might hate bush, but will they throw in a president thats a democrat and as bad as bush? unlikely.

Im guessing well have to wait for the next election. Ah, masked, are you finnaly waking up to the possibility that Bush might stage another terror attack to keep the elections on hold?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Skadi

No, I dispensed with the staged terrorist attack notion in a discussion with dragonrider 57 days ago.

That kind of tactic will no longer work for this dying administration, any more than planting a massive cache of WMDs in an underground bunker in the desert of Iraq (blaming a junior weapons inspector officer for not having his metal detector switched on at the time) would work for them.

This administration is dying slowly. But I am sure they have a few useless tricks up their sleeves, besides killing of their own citizens.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
MA, my fear lies in the dramatic event that will once and for all show the American people that we need bush for another term.
He has to do something soon or all is lost.
Let's hope it doesn't involve any more loss of life.

Peace,
BG

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Perhaps all concerned should read the attached before continuing to jump to any conclusions...

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
MA, my fear lies in the dramatic event that will once and for all show the American people that we need bush for another term.

To me, any dramatic event shows exactly the opposite, that is, why this foolish loser and the incumbent administration must go. Why wait for another one of the administration's own creation or complicit co-operation in?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Perhaps all concerned should read the attached before continuing to jump to any conclusions...

www.msnbc.com...

"The administration has argued that Saddam�s government had close links to al-Qaida, the terrorist network led by Osama bin Laden that masterminded the Sept. 11 attacks. Bush himself has taken to referring to Iraq as the central front in the war against terror."

Why go through the trouble to give the impression of Saddam's involvement, then distance themselves from the same notion that they appear to have created.
Why have they waited so long to dispell the myth? We know that they know exactly what the polls say, so why wait so long to get the truth out?

Respectfully,
BG

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join