It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEW CHANGE: Now members can log into all boards at once...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Come on, people, y'all are only playing into the man's ego trip. Bill can do such jobs while passed out in a drunken stupor; he's not your normal, everyday computer master. He simply waits for an extended period of time so that everyone will get tired of it and then he'll fix it. That way, everyone lays rose pettals at his feet, as you are all doing right now!

The guy reminds me of Scottie, on Star Trek!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Check it out! Not only does it log me in to ATS, PTS, & BTS, but also logs me in to SportzTawk! Awesome.
[That's right. Oscar Robertson best ever. Deal with it.]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
eh, am i the only one having trouble with this feature?

it's not workin for me

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Major is impressed. This is going to be standard issue at the camp!

I never had it so good when I was a raw recruit, hope this doesn't make them soft.

Dismissed

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

it's not workin for me

--Kit.

no, it isnt working for me either.....and it doesnt seem to matter whether its on my home comp or the ones here at work.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am only able to log into BTS still...the site seems to be running strangely now as well, pages are not loading all the way, or taking forever to load.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
well, whatever it is, im sure the Skeptic will have it fixed soon. we needn't fear!

lol

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If you have exceptionally strict security settings on accepting cookies, the new multi-board log-in will not work for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Odd...mine is set to accept all cookies, still doesn't want to work with non-BTS domains.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
well, ive found my problem, lol. thanks Skeptic! security is tight on this computer, so ill just log in seperately!

sorry shoktek, looks like your on your own

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for implementing this change. It's easier to surf around the world of ATS now. I'm not having any problems with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! IT was a pain before to login to every one, but now, I can!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Mine is working now, just had to clear all my cookies and log back in.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sounds good to Me. I'm happy that the people up their in their Ivory Tower have figured out how to do this, so the rest of us can have a little more fun, a little faster on here.

~Evil Grin~

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

it's not workin for me

--Kit.

Doesn't work for me either, only logs me into ATS and PTS. Doesn't bother me much though only takes a minute to log in max.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join