It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEW CHANGE: Now members can log into all boards at once...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ohhh...SkepticOverlord, you sure know how to treat a lady. -winks- Or somethin' along those lines.

Glad to see you have fixed that "minor" problem, glad to know that "our voice" is heard up there in Forum Command or as I see it the Tower from Lord of the Rings.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

by Amorymeltzer:
Hey! Stop mocking!

Why you . . . ?!

Can't we all just get along ?!

ATS this is

IMO the newly created ability to peruse all ATS domains from a single login is just another fine example of the character of this site.

Kinda like the K.I.S.S. approach . . .

Keep It Simple Stupid!?

again SO and All

[edit on 10/31/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Log out now also works on all three domains.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Major wow-age.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well thats really good, I my self never log off, ATS is my home page

but it sure does beat logging all 3.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Anyone try it? I'm too scared to see what'll happen if I log out of ATS...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I hope you all have umbrellas because I am bringing rain to this party.
Okay, I'll admit it. I have an old computer, maybe "obsolete" is a better word. I have had trouble with it before and I am currently looking at new ones. I always assume that any trouble or difficulty is at this end, because most of the time it is.
Just in case it is not, the new LOGIN feature is not working for me.
I logged out then logged back in to ATS. I was logged in to ONLY ATS. I logged out again and went offline. I came back online and tried again.
Still got logged in to ONLY ATS.
I shut off my computer and let Windows reload. Then I went online and logged in again. I am still logging into ATS only. It's no big deal to me, like I said, I assume the problem is at my end.
I can still login to PTS and BTS separately.
I just thought I'd report it in case there is a glitch on that end.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Check your security settings. I tested the new code on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I will check those settings. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Rofl I just noticed that a split second before I saw this post.
This definitely makes traversing the site easier

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is that "Hell" sign the one for Hell, Michigan by chance?

Yes, there is such a city.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Brilliant guys and girls on staff, just brilliant. I need to call your webmaster and thank him. And also a big thanks to every one of you, keep up the good work, ATS just keeps getting better and better...perfect.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
SO--Thanks. This ancient thing is working now. I'm Logged in at all three.

Originally posted by Amethyst
Is that "Hell" sign the one for Hell, Michigan by chance?

Yes, there is such a city.

I'm not sure I'd call it a city because there is not much to it, but that sign sure looks like the one I have seen (without the ice) when I have been there. For anybody ambitious, get a map and look NW of Ann Arbor, just S of Pinckney. We occasionally jump off of the freeway just for the "heck" of it when traveling to visit the In-Laws in Northern Lower Michigan.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hmmm...I am now only able to log on to BTS but nothing else...am running safari on osx

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
umm, i also hate to rain on the parade, but when i log into ATS, it logs me into PTS as well, but not BTS. ive tried it three times to the same effect.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
yup, just tried again...BTS does not seem to be linked to the other two. i can sign into PTS or ATS and be logged in on both, but not BTS. and if i sign into BTS, i am not logged into ATS or PTS. very strange.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
works fine for me, firefox 1.5 beta, winxp sp2.

this is really good - whenever I used to go to BTS/PTS wanting to post something, the page would always come up asking me to sign in; I am sure I tried my ATS login once and it failed, so I presumed that I had to signup again, with a new username etc. (Yes the new scoring system did confuse me - how can I get BTS points without signing in again)

TBH I couldn't be arsed with 3 signups for the 3 sites so I left it :/ I wonder how many others did the same?

So now it all becomes apparent!! Good stuff, will look forward to a few posts, somedays you just dont need to get involved in, what essentiallly the case for everything on ATS, a hypothetical thread.

I predict a bit of a B/PTS influx

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Excellent. Thanks! This makes everything much easier.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Has it yet to be done?
I cannot see on this login?

thanks..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join