It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: My Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It seems that Israel receives a lot of attention from the US, personally I believe this is down to Israel being a Jewish state and the real powerful people in the US also being Jewish.

So why did the US invade Iraq?

To get rid of Saddam? Maybe. To make a mint off the oil? Maybe. I think the real reason for the invansion was to protect Israel. Iraq is pretty much in a mess, as soon as coalition forces leave there will be civil war, I have no doubt about that. When Iraq is in a civil war they won't care about Israel, they wont be thinking about attacking Israel or sending suicide bombers over because they'll be too busy killing each other.

I feel that the same applies to Iran, Israel's getting all sweaty because they think Iran is planning something. So what's the best option for this? Invade Iran and attempt to start a civil war there, and thus minimalising the threat they pose to Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And who are these 'real powerful jewish americans'? You should be able to give more information than that. Is Bush or Cheney Jewish? Rice? Gates? Buffet?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And who are these 'real powerful jewish americans'? You should be able to give more information than that. Is Bush or Cheney Jewish? Rice? Gates? Buffet?

Try the Rothschilds, The Freemans andThe Rockefeller . I guess controling the world banks is no real form of power(insert saracist voice here) I dont blame the the jewish faith there just as in the dark as the most of us, rather the zionists

Israel’s population is 6 million people, including:

› 182,000 illegal settlers in the West Bank
› 20,000 illegal settlers in the occupied Golan Heights
› 7,000 illegal settlers in the Gaza Strip
› 176,000 illegal settlers in East Jerusalem1

Israel ranks as the 16th wealthiest country in the world, and Israelis enjoy a per capita income higher than Ireland, Spain, or oil-rich Saudi Arabia.2

Now Washington currently gives Israel about $3 billion per year where is all that money going ?
Dont tell me to stop 6 year old kids throwing rocks ? . Frosty i suggest you DO a little more research on this topic cause its seems you are some what in the dark on this matter. A GREAT book is "Pawns in the game".

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah 19 of 25 NYC billionaires on the Forbes 400 list are Jewish. Source

Anyway back on to topic, do you think Israel being given all the help and resources from the US has any influence on the US invading Iraq and wanting to invade Iran?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
And who are these 'real powerful jewish americans'?

Here's a nice start.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I was thinking more of the people Frosty mentioned, the real powers, the bank owners eg. Rockerfella.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
WAR ON IRAQ CONCIEVED IN ISRAEL

www.thornwalker.com...

The difference between the Jewish soul ... and the soul of all the Gentiles ... is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal. — Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook (1865-1935)

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting idea. One question though, and since it hasn't been asked yet I'll assume I'm just out of the loop (not much on global politics), but when was Iraq a threat to Israel? I know the middle eastern Muslim population in general has problems with Israel, but I'm curious as to why you singled out Iraq--just because of the war, or is there something I've missed?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Who says it was Iraq.
Whole non-israeli midlle-east is under attack.
Israel is the driving force. USA is harnessed by jewish state to destabilize the whole region.
Target is not Iraq alone; any country, nation, religion or group that opposes the policies of Israel.

Ever thougt why global terrorism strikes mostly Israel and USA?

Europeans have the same culture/religion and ethnicity as USA, why are they mostly spared?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by narapeer

Ever thougt why global terrorism strikes mostly Israel and USA?

Europeans have the same culture/religion and ethnicity as USA, why are they mostly spared?

Tell that to the British and Spanish people...
:bash:

Islamic terrorism practically grew up in Europe. Look at all the terrorists incidents in Europe throughout the past couple of decades.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by NWguy83]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Terrorist attacks do not mainly occur in the US and Israel. They occur everywhere from Ireland to New Zeland, as you can see from [url=http://terrorism.about.com/od/timeline/a/timeline2000.htm]here there have been attacks all over the world in the 21st century. The US is probably one of the least countries to have been attacked, in terms of on how many times.

top topics

join