It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury's questions bout life,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
or why i got kicked from the good schools.

1. Why do tornados aim for trailer parks?
and when they do why does the media find the only imbred hick to deliver his experiences?

2. Why does liquid plumber claim it's "calcium deposits" when you know it's the resident teen masturbating in the shower?

3. what happens to all the pennies i get? anytime i actually look for one, i don't have one on me. yet anytime i'm annoyed by the change in my pocket it's always the damn pennies.

4. why do mexicans want to go cross the border north and so-cal residents wanna go to TJ?

6. what are floaties in your eye? i mean really. if you look at them, they look like plant cells. are they calcium deposits? god i hope not.

7. where did michael jacksons facial parts go?
did the doctor toss his nose away? freeze it for use later? keep it to sell on ebay? throw it away to mingle with the lipo'd fat and become soap for tyler durden?

8. am i the only person that thinks the pt cruiser is ugly and annoying?
guess so.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
guess so.

No, I think it's the most horrid thing since the new volkswagen bug.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I like both the bug and the cruiser. (I just wouldn't want to own a cruiser).

Floaters are not in your eye. You are actually seeing alien life forms, that are nearly transparent....

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
1. Why do tornados aim for trailer parks?
and when they do why does the media find the only imbred hick to deliver his experiences?

Because 'god'* obviously has a sense of humor, and lone hick idiots are always funny when interviewed for 10 seconds.

2. Why does liquid plumber claim it's "calcium deposits" when you know it's the resident teen masturbating in the shower?

Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

3. what happens to all the pennies i get? anytime i actually look for one, i don't have one on me. yet anytime i'm annoyed by the change in my pocket it's always the damn pennies.

Pennies are capable of hopping in and out of the space-time continuum, as are house-keys and even house flies when you are chasing them.

4. why do mexicans want to go cross the border north and so-cal residents wanna go to TJ?

Sounds like "the grass is always greener" syndrome to me.

6. what are floaties in your eye? i mean really. if you look at them, they look like plant cells. are they calcium deposits? god i hope not.

Amoeba and dust.

7. where did michael jacksons facial parts go?
did the doctor toss his nose away? freeze it for use later? keep it to sell on ebay? throw it away to mingle with the lipo'd fat and become soap for tyler durden?

He pan-fried it in garlic and olive oil and served it on a pepper ciabatta.

guess so.

I think that the cruiser could look great if you did some chopping and added a few parts here and there.

* For god, you can read fate, destiny, chaos or whatever you believe controls the universe (or not).

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If tornados are made by HAARP. Mabe the govt is trying to weed out the less intelligent?
Increase the quality of the gene pool, by hitting the parks?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
9. who was the first person to invent toilet paper?
did the test runs hurt?

10. is there a better way out there besides the bidet or Tp?

11. why do old people like matlock?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hell no Fury....... A PT Cruiser is nothing more than a shoe with wheels... And to make it worse they have turned them into limos too. Looks like a basketball players shoe,with wheels. One of the ugliest cars I ve seen.

9. who was the first person to invent toilet paper?

Someone that got tired of getting crap in their loincloth.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think you all missed the point of this thread.

Fury doesn't want you all to answer his questions.

Just add on your own little questions about life.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I think you all missed the point of this thread.

Fury doesn't want you all to answer his questions.

Just add on your own little questions about life.

the man who is wise beyond his years.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
1. Why are there people who CAN'T SEEM to shower in an elevator, EVERY time I get on?
2. Why do I always have to pass gas in an elevator RIGHT BEFORE a Lady gets on?
3. Why am I the ONLY person on my floor at the office who is WILLING to make MORE COFFEE (out of over 250 on my floor alone! But we do have 3 kitchems on the 7th floor) when the friggin' pot goes DRY?
4. Why does Monday take 3 times longer to get OVER WITH than Friday?
5. Why are there ALWAYS pens when I don't need one but NONE when I do?
6. Why am I responding to this?
7. Why do little kids get sick or hurt by somebody else?!
8. Why can't I KILL the MoFo who does it?

PEACE Fury and Thanks Bro, I needed to ask a few questions my damn self!

P...
m...

[Edited on 9-18-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't know but, could ya get me some coffee? ANd if you need to take down an order, I got some pens here.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Why is it that you can have a conversation with most all words ending in "izzle" and it makes sense?

Why is it that American kids hate american cars so much?

Why is it that when Tupac, Jam Master Jay and Alliyah died, everyone went apeshat, but Johnny Cash was barely mentioned?

sigh....to be a redneck white boy...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
1. Why is it when you are watching reruns of your favorite TV show, you get the telephone call from that long winded guy you got to talk to only when it is a rerun of the only episode of the show you haven't seen?
2. Why is it that your car craps out only on the way to really important things such as that job interview you been wanting for several months?
3. Why is it that the fish were always hitting like crazy the day before you went to the lake and now nothing is happening?
4. Why is it that the fish start hitting just as you have to pack up and leave?
5. Why is it that as you sit down to eat in a road side resturant you pick just because it didn't look busy, a bus load of Japanese tourists or a bus load of high schollers pull in?
6. Why is it when you go to a resturant, the things you really like were to specials yesterday?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a lot of existencial questions that bugs me...

If a tree fall in a forest, but no one is there to hear it, does it still make noize?

If a man talks in a forest, but no women is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

(and those are quoted from a more extensive list on that subject)

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, I think I'll
squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever the hell comes
out!"

Who was the first person to say "See that chicken there?.. I'm
gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt"

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

..and now some personnal ones to vent some steam.

Why is it that each time you're in a hurry, every one seem to have forgot how to drive?

Why is it that each time I have to put gas in the car, it's always the day the gas happen to be at it's higher cost?

Why is it that when some morning you really really need to sleep the #ing phone can't stop ringing?

Why is everything so expensive?

Why is life so unfair?

Why are subway sandwiche's so addictive?

Why aren't they delivering?

Why am I still not sleeping?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why is it that we are all compelled to post on this thread?

Why is it when you want to go out and do something there is always something blocking your way?

Why is it when you dont want to do something there is nothing happening that could give you a way?

Why do people die at such young ages?

Why are people more worried about famous actors and people than things that are really important?

Why are there people like Colonel in the world?

Why does it seem like im always dogged and blocked at every turn?

Why does it seem like there is someone out to make my life miserable?

Do step parents really have a purpose in life other than to piss you off?

If i went any further I might not stop

Thanks Fury I needed to vent.

top topics

join