It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Prophetic Warning... within 6 months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yep. The red sky is supposed to symbolize the beginning of the cleansing. According to Grandfather Stalking Wolf we will have 1 year of calmness following the red sky, and then all hell breaks lose. Man must return to nature and live off the land. It is the only way to survive. The most likely candidate to cause a red sky would be the eruption of a supervolcano, like the yellowstone one. It is 40,000 years overdue, so it could happen at any given moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
yes, but remember that the red sky warning is supposed to be seen worldwide...
i'm still placing my bets on a comet

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think if the volcano goes in Yellowstone, the whole world will see effects of it.

The ash and dust floating in the atmosphere would certainly go around the globe.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sounds just like another group who like to make predictions,as far as I'm concerned falls under Divinci code,I've heard many prophesies,none have come true

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blackholebrain

Well needless to say this never came true. I stumbled across this old thread this morning. You have to understand that anyone can put up anything on the internet. Throw in that it came from a Native American and suddenly it adds an air of mystery. This is the kind of crap that makes us look bad and detours from the real prophecies

End rant

[edit on 12-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh. I think it will probably might not happen. Another Hurricane? Don't think so..or maybe?

~ psshthetruth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join