It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What pope was murdered? etc etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ok earlier before I left for work I was reading a bit on how a Pope was elected and was in the vatican for 30 days before he was murdered or he resigned than got murdered? Is this true I never heard of it, it seems very surprising to me if it is true as I would think I would have heard of it. Unless it happened in the 70s or something?

Also does anyone know any good articles stating any sort of corruption between the Vatican and Secret Societies? I was readinga bit on that to but could not find where I left off once I returned from work. Anyway I am looking for factual stuff none of that Dan Brown book stuff lol...

I found something very scary with my 1521 being squared of 666 there was a lot of popes/saints born or died on this date also made numerous refs. to the morning star. I have yet to compile the information but I figure I would get it out there to try to obtain any feedback. Or someone knows before I get shot by the friggin Pope or man in black.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Ok earlier before I left for work I was reading a bit on how a Pope was elected and was in the vatican for 30 days before he was murdered or he resigned than got murdered? Is this true I never heard of it, it seems very surprising to me if it is true as I would think I would have heard of it. Unless it happened in the 70s or something?

I think perhaps you are thinking of the rumours around John Paul I, the predecessor of John Paul II, who reigned for only a month before dying suddenly. I think some allegations that he was murdered have circulated, but only in fringe circles.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Actually, a review of Papal history shows that the post of Pope was no different than other political posts of the time. Men lied, bribed, stole, and killed to place themselves or others in the pulpit, and sometimes, this was even the newly elected Pope himself! (though this was largely back in the day, hehe....)

join