It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Jesus to Nostradamus, The Empire of the Last Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I hope I have posted this in the correct area, if not I'd appreciate some guidance
however I wanted to post this and encourage feedback on how right Sorcha just may be.
As I was reading this I recalled ValHall's "FEMA detainment camp" thread that brought me to this site and was wondering if perhaps a disaster like Hurricane Katrina was what they were waiting for to initiate what I am about to post, if not something greater (bird flu pandemic perhpas ? hmm) I apologize I have no actual link to the article but her books are available to buy, I recieved this in an e-mail and it is truly fascinating, although not shocking, at least to me ...

From Jesus to Nostradamus, The Empire of the Last Days.

The Camps of ICE, Americas Road to Fascist Rule Nears Completion as US Government Accelerates Building of Concentration Camps

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers.
Being the students of history that we are, one cannot help but to be terrifyingly fascinated by the current transformation currently underway in America, and which is the shockingly mirror image of what transpired in the 1930’s German Republic that saw a democratic government subsumed by the forces of Fascist Military rule, and not by force, but rather by the will of the people themselves.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by ImJaded]
[edited cut and paste and provided website for ease of reference -nygdan]

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've read a few of her 'articles' and all I gotta say about her (due to experience) is that:

SHE'S FULL OF HOT AIR!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What about the author's current statements being examined do you see as false?

Skunk Works Forum Guidelines

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Her site is at whatdoesitmean.com.

I just keep seeing conflicting info. First there are about 600 camps in North America, fully staffed and ready to receive prisoners.

Then on this report, the building of the camps is being accelerated.

Which is it?

While I don't doubt that another Holocaust could happen here in America, having conflicting reports doesn't do anything for anyone's credibility IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thank you for the edit and help Nygdan, will be more careful in future.
And thanks for the info everyone, I wasn't sure if she was just full of hot air or on to something, and like I said this was e-mailed to me so now I can let this person know also.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If you read through all (or many) of Sorcha Faal's articles, you will come to several conclusions:

1) she has no real understanding of the West (not surprising. She's Russian.)
2) she constantly misinterprets news items.
3) not a single prophecy of hers has come true (that I've read.)

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Jeebus H. Crisco and Notredame? WTF are you smokin', boy?

top topics

join