It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidance behind the meaning of crop circles? you be the judge.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
But the idea as to how a crop circle can be made has been brought up numerous times and posted. NGC ran a small segment on a show that demonstrated how it is done. A board, rope, people, a crop field, and a plan.

Is it just me or is this going nowhere. Nobody has explained how it is possible to duplicate some of the features and qualities of the most impressive ones. One thing that has been pretty definitively shown is that it cannot be done with a board, rope, labour, field, and plan. I am sorry if I am repeating others or even myself.
Sure, you can use those to make 'a' crop circle, I know I could too. That is well documented, explained, and video taped even. No one is dieputing that. The thing of it is, you cannot duplicate the properties of the ones I am referring to. Maybe with a helicopter, microwave generator, and some other supplies. But, maybe is as good as it gets. No one has ever shown how, or succeeded at it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey Frosty take a look at this, if you really want to know pls read. It will explain why real crop circles cannot be made using boards and string....

www.bltresearch.com...

I have no idea how these are formed but there's no way it was people with boards and rope. There IS more to the universe than what we can see hear and touch. Aliens? I have no idea. Mother Nature? Who knows? But it's not people with boards and rope. The anatomical evidence shows this.

Note the nodes on real circles are bent not broken and the crop continues to grow. Pressed down with a board the plant would break and die as happens in fake circles.

www.xs4all.nl...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Originally posted by Masisoar
Frosty, the approach at looking at crop circles and making the conclusion that it would be impossible for a human to make it is the same way we look at Stone Hedge, the Easter Island heads, the giant
nazca (sp?) lines, especially the pyramids of Giza and others around the world.

It just simply.. is awe-inspiring. I mean sure attempts have been made to prove how such things were completed but it just doesn't fit... I mean it sounds good but...

I clearly do not understand what you mean when you bring up all those other structures. But the idea as to how a crop circle can be made has been brought up numerous times and posted. NGC ran a small segment on a show that demonstrated how it is done. A board, rope, people, a crop field, and a plan.

What I was trying to say is that we look at all those marvels the same way. We know humans are capable of doing these but they just raise a lot of unknown questions of creation.. if you don't understand where I'm coming from, ignore my comments.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

What I was trying to say is that we look at all those marvels the same way. We know humans are capable of doing these but they just raise a lot of unknown questions of creation.. if you don't understand where I'm coming from, ignore my comments.

Not to worry, Frosty has been ignoring most of our comments and keeps asking the same questions over and over again.

Many of us have stated that the visual part of the crop circles can be replicated, but the finer points of the authentic circles such as the strong magnetic fields that have caused electrical problems with equipment, the adverse physical things people studding the circles fell and the molecular changes in the plants that can not be explained are were the true mysteries lie.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by bpletcj]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN
PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE.
There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION.
COnduit CLOSING,"

I don't know but when i read that this sprang to mind, which i read from one of william coopers essays:

"The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs
and we would not interfere in theirs. WE WOULD KEEP THEIR PRESENCE ON
EARTH A SECRET. They would furnish us with advanced technology and
would help us in our tech- nological development.

then later he goes on to say:

"In the meantime," Cooper continues, "a race of humanoid aliens landed
at Homestead Air Force Base in Florida and successfully communicated
with the U.S. government. THIS GROUP WARNED US AGAINST THE RACE
ORBITING THE EQUATOR AND OFFERED TO HELP US WITH OUR SPIRITUAL
DEVELOPMENT. THEY DEMANDED THAT WE DISMANTLE AND DESTROY OUR NUCLEAR
WEAPONS AS THE MAJOR CONDITION. THEY REFUSED TO EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY
CITING THAT WE WERE SPIRITUALLY UNABLE TO HANDLE THE TECHNOLOGY WE
ALREADY POSSESSED. THESE OVERTURES WERE REJECTED on the grounds that it
would be foolish to disarm in the face of such an uncertain future.

I've just been reading coopers writings, and the writings from 'anonymous'
for the past few days and happened to stumble upon this thread and thought it may be relevant. Really going out on a limb there though. ><

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, this is what I will offer. (No bet)

I will conduct an 'intense' two week investigation into what I can find regarding em signatures, plasma, microwave radiation and botany. I will use the links you members have provided, what can be found on other threads, on the web and whatever else you may want to present me with. I will use also the libraries of my school campus and two nearby 4 year college libraries to obtain reference material from science journals pertaining to the above mentioned fields, and apply the information apprehended and create a research article concerncing crop circles, to the best of my abilty.

I will then present my total research summed into a convient new thread. All you members have to do is provide me with any further material and then begin the debate. Within this time I promise to make no further post in this thread or in this particular forum! (U2U me if you have any questions)

I must say I am putting myself up to the task and I will will try my best to manage time between classes, work, other interest and another research interest here in this forum, which I will also add more information to at the end of the two weeks.

I will set the post date for the thread Feb. 6 at the earliest and no later than Feb. 10. I chose this time frame because I have up comming test and this time frame will allow time to research without interfering with the studying of my exams, fro the most part.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Frosty

That is a noble deed, good luck on your quest.

Just try and keep an open mind on the subject though.
Most people go into research knowing what they want the results to be.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Here are some good places to start:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

www.lovely.clara.net...

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Thanks

I liked the last 2 best. Hopefully Frosty will find them useful.

By the way Frosty, can you U2U me when you get done with your research.

I want to make sure I don't miss out on your research.

Thanks

JP

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
To Frosty,

I admire your 'gungho' ness to go further into research into the mystery of crop circle, but i would suggest that you concentrate on your studies first as it is more critical. Crop circles can wait, unless the area of your study is in research into this phenomena.

I mean well, for i would not want you to waste an opportunity to futher your studies that will stand you in good stead in our commercial world. When you have completed studies, do so as a hobby.

I am writing this because i have seen many good and universally thoughtful people brokened and made destitute in searching for answers that govts could have easily released truthfully. They are not supported financially and ridiculed every turn of the way, and its no way for young person ( or anyone ) to suffer in this manner.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I so agree, study now, then once you are settled into a more stable routine, with more security, look into it as a hobby. It is not a critical issue to know now, a roof over your head is. I am not very far from the scenario painted by the post above. Not at all securely set for the future. Till March I am.... that is the result of my own pursuit of both this kind of research, but also, my outdoors interests, memories of which I cherish, and my social life, primarily my love life. The career, money thing was my means of doing the rest, and no more to me. I would not recommend it, though I'd do it again.........
Pass your courses though, and make sure you get high marks in them.
I'll tell you about the crop circles, if you want, okay?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Obviously you can't ruin your life over this or any other subject.

So if it takes you longer to finish your research so be it.

I don't really know what you can do in 2 weeks that the rest of the world has yet to do in 30 years but that shouldn't stop you.

Good luck Frosty (in all of your endeavors).

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Humans, or drunk Aliens? You decide!

I dont know about you, but I think I could actually make that one. Without professional surveyors tools, or a tape measure.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yeah that looks obviously fake. Compare that with....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't think I could do either, I am the worlds worst drawer, I can only imagine my trying to trample down some wheat in a design.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Yeah that looks obviously fake. Compare that with....

Looks like the pattern that's formed when you put iron filings on a piece of paper covering a magnet.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ya, I think they talk about it in the video I linked to at the start of this thread, that is either that or the magnetic flux lines created by the earth.

Good catch by who ever say that, I always thought it was half of an apple.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Now that is NOT made by knocking over veggies with boards. Not even with a month long operation could people with boards do that!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Now that is NOT made by knocking over veggies with boards. Not even with a month long operation could people with boards do that!

So are you a firm believer in Crop Circles?

Do you think it is alien or human made?

Just wondering what your take is and how much you have studied this phenomenom.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have been reading lots and lots of articles and web sites. I am on the 'puter at work mostly so I cant save links, but most is pretty credible stuff funded by real scientists. I do believe thay happen, obviously.

As far as origin...I am still undecided. I know it is not a hoax in the traditional sense. Nobody with planks is faking these overnight. The nodes on the plants seem to be the most convincing aspect of the whole thing. It makes me want to believe it is alien induced...but I am still on the fence. You know me from the abduction thread...I am trying to believe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join