It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a weird idea..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hey guys i was just thinking recently about different theories that ive read on how the universe came about or was created and such..there are so many that i just thought id add to the mix. Im not sure if this idea has already been stated by someone else because i havent really done that much research on it or searched around on ATS ...im a new member and dont know much yet lol anyway here it is: What if every time a black hole is formed by a dying star and objects and matter are sucked into it it creates a new universe or a big bang in a sub universe. So in other words at a point the gravity becomes so intense that it opens a different dimention and creates a big bang of matter and energy swiftly flowing out of a "white hole" which i have read expells matter rather then sucks it up. So basically my theory is that every time a black hole is created a white hole is also created and begins a new universe or dimention of time etc..im still kinda confused on how this would work but its just an idea haha..let me know what you guys think and if you have your own theories of how the universe could be explained..I really find this topic interesting
ps. sorry for any mistakes i have made in my grammar or spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
hmmm...wouldn't that mean that our universe has a "white" hole? As far as I know...it soesn't. Unless the white hole gathers up "power" or something and spontaniously releases all its energy at once.....and hence, the big bang.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i thought our universe did..im gonna go search for it and post the link here when i find it or if anyone else has any knowlege about the subject post if you want thanks ^_^.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
this seems to be an ok site casa.colorado.edu...
it basically describes what a white hole is but it was the first site that came up on a search so im sure there are better explanations

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
actually if you look white holes up on wikapedia en.wikipedia.org...
it says that they are postulated so you were right about us not having them, or them not being discovered yet in our universe however people seem to believe that quazars could actually be white holes and not super massive blackholes

new topics

top topics

join