It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative e-mail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good free e-mail service? Something other than hotmail or gmail?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yahoo?
mail.com

Why not gmail if I may ask? I mean I set up my own email for personal uses if I have to.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm just looking to be different really

I guess I can make it into a conspiracy thing also

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
offtopic: I LOVE your sig! I see that Evil Dead skull!

Bruce Campbell is the man!

I have way too many email addresses as it is. main ones are gmail.com and chessys.com

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cool, thanks.

I'm just getting my costume on

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This e-mail service is one of my favorites;

Welcome to Mailinator™. It's like super-instant, always-ready, any-email-you-want email. Right now. It's your personal disposable email account. Here is how it works: You are on the web, at a party, or talking to your favorite insurance salesman. Wherever you are, someone (or some webpage) asks for your email. You know if you give it, you're gambling with your privacy. On the other hand, you do want at least one message from that person. The answer is to give them a mailinator address. You don't need to sign-up. You just make it up on the spot. Pick [email protected] or [email protected] — pick anything you want.

Later, come to this site and check that account. Its that easy. Mailinator accounts are created when mail arrives for them. No signup, no personal information, and when you're done — you can walk away.

www.mailinator.net...

You can have an e-mail that you check for your friends and family and you can have disposable addresses for those little web anoyances or people you don't want to give your true address to.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is my favourite wicklowtoday.mail.everyone.net...

You get 25MB of space and it's all free.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think about.com or somewhere did a service where you could have e-mail addresses with strange domains that forwarded to an account.

In addition www.firstname.com has a selection of domains based around your first name. For instance I could be:

[email protected]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
if your one of the paranoid ones like me check out www.hushmail.com

i know its not free but it offer encrypted email at cost.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
www.clownz.com...

I love it ......

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join