It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who controlls religious leaders ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This idea applys to all reglions. Take the pope and Islamic leaders for example these have been brainwashed there all lives either because they cant think for themselvs or have been forced into reglion.

Since these people cant think for themselvs who is brainwashing the religious leaders ?
The NWO ? I regard all reglions as being the NWO in differnt forms.
I would like to hear members thoughts. I cant speake for others but the thought that the masses can be controlled so ease is scary.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Regarding pontiffs and cardinals, these men are hardly "brainwashed."

Brainwashing:

Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

The application of a concentrated means of persuasion, such as an advertising campaign or repeated suggestion, in order to develop a specific belief or motivation.

Pontiffs and ancient pontifices work and have worked very hard to become trusted leaders and regardless of your personal opinion of the church or its leadership, you are doing some great men a disservice. Certainly, there is a solid amount of church leaders past and present who have lacked a satisfactory level of benevolence, but to say that the whole of them cannot "think for themselvs [sic]" or that they were "forced into reglion [sic]" is utterly - no, GRIEVOUSLY inaccurate.

Zip

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, I would say the NWO pushers. Not only do they want a one-world government, but they also want a one-world religion. Fundamentalist Christians need not apply.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I feel most preachers that I have seen thus far really believe what they are teaching. I't would be hard to do their job if they didn't believe what they are teaching with everything in them. If they are brainwashed it is from the age of a child that they have been brainwashed and not as an adult. And its funny but if you deviate much from those teachings you conveniently find yourself in trouble with the law. Next thing you find yourself thinking, man I got to get my life back right with God. You start going back to church and suddenly your around those like minded folk who take you in and help you live that clean life again and your problems fade away. Reinforcing exactly what they want you to believe.

Their might be talented enough people to promote untruths way way up at the top but I believe most of the teachers sincerely believe what they are teaching and are of impecable character. If you could prove to me today that its all false I would be in church Sunday morning picking that guitar playing those good old gospel songs I've heard all my life, with a big Texas smile on my face.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I feel that the church is pretty well controlled. I have always been skeptical of religions and their origins, so I am pretty sure they are controlled as much as government is. At the top is the cabal, the Illuminati. I believe they created religion to divide and conqure humanity. They seperate people into opposing camps, start conflicts between them, let them destroy each other, and come out on top with more power and influence. I believe religion was one of their earliest, and most effective, forms of divide and conqure. I believe that many religious leaders are sincere in their beliefs, but don't know about who is pulling their strings. Others, such as the pedophiles, may have roots in satanism. Religion is basically the single most widespread and effective form of mind control ever. I think that religous leaders, whether knowingly or not, ultimately are pawns in the Illuminati's game. I see it sort of like the democrats and the republicans. The Illuminati created these two parties to give the Illusion of choice. Basically to get people to say that if the republicans are bad, the democrats are good. The same goes with religion. Many people think that since satanism is bad, religion is good. It is merely a false divide. Both are just opposite sides of the same coin.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, not ALL religions...Wicca is not like the rest at all. We have no leader, no holy book, no orginazation, no Pope. Ask 100 Wiccans a question, you will get 150 answers. I suggest you read this:
THE BATTLE FOR YOUR MIND, by Dick Sutphen -- 22.2 KB
Persuasion & Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today
/cqusy

join