It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone know how to play??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
im very curious about playing the ouja board......is there a specific way to play it?How do u ask it questions?????

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im not much of a fan of the board, or a believer. I think you need to go in open minded; and ask close-ended questions.

I see it as, the dead are their for a reason.. Leave them be. If im going to be contacted, Its not through this. Im more of a believer in the process of dreams and being contacted then.

Ouji board =

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
everyone puts their finger on the peice, and you ask it questions. their's no real rules for it. you can make your own oujia board yourself.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by _nostromo_]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have to agree with chissler, life is meant for the living. I would much rather be eating a dish of ice cream then talking to some dead person who misses it.

Life is very, very short. Enjoy it while you are here cause you never know if you'll get the chance to get back here.

You are a spiritual being spending a limited time in a human form, don't waste that gift on thoughts of eternity, enjoy the moment you have.

Life is a vacation from your eternal spiritual journey so quit worrying about work and relax. Life is far too important to be taken seriously.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join