It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: And now, introducing SAPHRONIA!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

PODcast: And now, introducing SAPHRONIA!
my very first podcast--if its done right ???

length: 03:10
file: btstpodcast_727.mp3
size: 2980k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Nice podcast, haven't seen you around before or at least can't remember you in particular but I hope you stick around more often, Will check out the beats btw.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
picard_is_actually_a_grey is kinda a hard name to forget so i know you...thanx peepin my podcast, but i think the sound is really low. i'ma soft spoken chick so i'ma have to put more time in actual production which is why i don't do much of my music online...very time consuming.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

PODcast: And now, introducing SAPHRONIA! (reply 1)
Welcome to podcasting

length: 02:00
file: btstpodcast_729.mp3
size: 464k
feed:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi Saphronia and welcome to PODcast land!

I checked you out, girl! Rules of Attraction. Very good! You should upload some of that to BTS music for more exposure!

I'm older than you wupy and although I don't tune in to Hip Hop on the radio, I can't keep from dancin when I hear it and I can appreciate it.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yo, i'm 30. I know it don't sound like it but she's no youngin! I think whatever you were listenin to in highschool becomes the soundtrack of ya life...mines hiphop, but I can listen to anything with good lyrics.

Thanx Mrwupy for the encourgagement and advice.

BH--you're dope. I hope to hear more of your music soon!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
awesome job saphronia

I remember you from when I first got here, and even though you never were a massive poster I remember you posting, I think you should post more often and I look forward to another one of your podcasts!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I'm older than you wupy and although I don't tune in to Hip Hop on the radio, I can't keep from dancin when I hear it and I can appreciate it.

You are OLDER than me? I would have never guessed that. You sound too young to be older than me.

Oh but then again, your the twin that got the talent, brains and all the other good stuff

I do know what you mean about the dancing though, If it has a good beat i'm movin' my booty. (God I love being alive!) Besides,

Those that were dancing were thought to be quite mad by those who could not hear the music. (Thats just an odd thought that I remembered from somewhere)

Again, Welcome saph. Ben, you know I love ya kiddo.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Glad to see you back on the site, better yet you did a PodCast!
I look forward to your ongoing participation and your "unique voice/perspective" we need more "uniqueness" around here! Seriously.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Great podcast Saph, you were not too quiet, I could hear your splendid voice just fine.

It is so good to hear some of the members from before I registered, sort of fills in the blanks. LoL Now I can trying to imagine how many sound.

Looking forward to seeing as well as hearing from you again.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

PODcast: And now, introducing SAPHRONIA! (reply 2)
Saphie is Back!!!
Yipeee!!!

length: 02:32
file: btstpodcast_730.mp3
size: 1193k
feed:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

PODcast: And now, introducing SAPHRONIA! (reply 3)
It is me TC

length: 01:39
file: btstpodcast_731.mp3
size: 1551k
feed:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lol Sapthronia, you know I think you have to be certifiable these days to be still supporting bush, or in serious denial. Tom Crowne has some wits about him so maybe it is possible he's changed his mind over our beloved leader.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I supported what he said, but when actions and words conflict, you must go by the actions.

Talking the conservative talk isn't the same as the walk. Bush doesn't have the walk. When you unplug from politics and become an objective observer you can understand what is going on.

Politics used to be a very fun sport for me, but there is no way that I can engage in that sport and, at the same time, clearly comprehend what they (and, you know who "they" are) are doing to the country. The country and the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And by them, he means squirrels.

Hi there, cool cast, I have yet to listen to the ones beginning with TC's... he just turns heads he does, posting his creepy alabama voice.

Oh right, welcome

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like when you said to think conspiratorally not politically because it muddles your mind. That was a very good point.

And good podcasting saphronia, I wish I had a podcast.

How much are they exactly?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For what, posting a podcast? You don't need one. Those things, if I'm not mistaken, are so that you can take the recordings with you.

All you need is a mic and a program like castblaster or audacity.

Get to it!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
For what, posting a podcast? You don't need one. Those things, if I'm not mistaken, are so that you can take the recordings with you.

All you need is a mic and a program like castblaster or audacity.

Get to it!

I have a headset with a mic is that sufficient?!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Safronia you sound like one of my daughter's friend
I am so happy to heard your voice and hey your post are very nice down to earth and I love reading them.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
THANX MARG!!! I enjoy reading your post as well and it is so nice to hear you feel the same way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join