It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People the other white meat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Let me get this right, this theory suggests we are being farmed, to be fed to the aliens. well if this is the case, one might wonder that "earth" isnt enough for their appertite?
So pressumably there must be other planets that these aliens need to have an influence in.
Because i think earth wouldnt be enough fot them if that was the case, especially if this got out and people started to fight the nwo.
I can beleive NWO theory on some points but i find it hard to understand this.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Here is the blood heating link I spoke up, but shortly after this lower t-cell count, he died. I have nothing else to add about this subject!
www.aegis.com...

Hehehe maybe you want to go read your link again?
Where does it mention boiling blood outside the body for a start?

the physicians circulated his blood through the machine, warmed it to 115 degrees, and returned it to the patient's body.

I think that would be degrees Fahreneit which is 46 celcius. (blood boils at the same temp. as water 100 celcius aprox.)
I think if they'd boiled the dudes blood and put it back in his body he'd have more too worry about than AIDS

Pls tell me what hospice you work in so I can avoid it if I ever have to go to one.

And yes FatherLukeDuke a rare moment indeed

[edit on 31/10/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Anok''

Thank g-d there is an ignore option on this site..
goodbye..

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Anok''

Thank g-d there is an ignore option on this site..
goodbye..

Another one bites the dust to the site MOTO. Your loss budy.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
New World Order » People the other white meat

That's what we are discussing.

For those interested in the subject of HIV Transmission there is our Medical Issues & Conspiracies Forum

Or you can peruse these two links for a brief synopsis:

www.cdc.gov...

www.osha.gov...

Plese confine you discussion in this thread to the topic at hand.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Fair enough, though it is really quite hard to think what to add.

Here is my "counter-theory": there are no aliens breeding humans as cattle for meat, the thread poster is just making it up as he goes along.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My only opinion is ... it sounds like something that would happen in the movies, yet it is possible. i think if the aliens wanted to use us as cattle to feed them, they most likely would have done it before now.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, at the rate I smoke, I think I'll be fine. Whereas it looks like you lot are all going to end up as prime rib on some alien's table.

What's for dinner tonight, honey?

It's you're favorite, sweetie: Chubby little white kid.

Oooooo, yummy!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Fair enough, though it is really quite hard to think what to add.

Don't worry Father, he's just picking on me

(oops sorry mods I said I wouldn't do that again, naughty me)

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
external image

Board Drama
Discussion of thread topic

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Play me one more time, dawg, and you'll be scraming "Five-O, gotta go!!" while I carsh you into the lane divider. Got it, Anok?

Board drama queens are my favorite snacks, and I'm feeling hungry. Do NOT feed the Grizzly.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Play me one more time, dawg, and you'll be scraming "Five-O, gotta go!!" while I carsh you into the lane divider. Got it, Anok?

Board drama queens are my favorite snacks, and I'm feeling hungry. Do NOT feed the Grizzly.

Huh? Board drama queen, you must be MM's budy eh?

How about board bully? or board silly? Or just bored?

Anyway I thought calling people derogatory names was against board rules huh, super mod?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Haven't called you a name, dawg.

Typos ought to be against the baord rules, and if they were, I'd no longer be here. as it is....
One more word and it's oing tobe the last for ya, dawg.

Play right or play not.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Zack de la Rocha is rolling over in his grave - well if he was dead.

Do you have any evidence to back up thse claims? Samples of peoples genetic code changing or is this just another opinion?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To keep citizens informed about preparations for a pandemic and preventive measures, Bush also announced the launch of a new government Web site, pandemicflu.gov.

An influenza pandemic occurs when a new type of flu virus emerges and adapts to humans, spreading as easily as normal seasonal flu does through coughing and sneezing. Because the virus is new, however, people do not have immunity to it, making the effects of the disease more serious.

"At this moment there is no pandemic influenza in the United States or the world, but if history is our guide there's reason to be concerned," Bush said today. "In the last century, our country and the world have been hit by three influenza pandemics, and viruses from birds contributed to all of them." He noted that a 1918 pandemic killed more than 500,000 Americans and more than 20 million other people around the world. Pandemics in 1957 and 1968 killed millions more, including tens of thousands of Americans, Bush said.

came up with some interesting and it looks like entertaining theories. Since I doubt that any one here has sat at a table with any aliens we have no possible way of knowing what they were eating or even if they do eat. But by looking at all of the possibilities that surround this Flu Outbreak scare we may find the truth and that may be a simple $ sign in front of many figures that add up to billions of dollars for the drug companies. It the (Alien) theory has some links, which are, the introduction of many virus research labs being set up not long after Roswell. The people as a food group is as far out as it gets but maybe we are being altered so we can do the dirty work for them when they take over.I don’t have unlimited time to do research on this subject but please feel free. And remember people you came here to get your rush from conspiracy theories. Something is wrong with this whole thing and I want to know what it is.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Jake Moray]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, with this bird flu pandemic waiting in the wings, wouldn't that be kinda like us continuing to eat beef wtih a Mad Cow crisis looming?

Oh wait a minute.....

Nevermind.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe its just me......but its as if terrorism just isn't cutting the mustard anymore so they have to come up with another reason to drive us deep into the fear zone.

With terrorism they could take away our civil rights and deny us our basic liberties...

But with this new flu pandemic they are suddenly talking about quarantining whole cities and shutting down travel and using the military against the populace.

why do I have this very, very bad feeling that something is just not right about what our government is telling us? (besides the fact its our government)

Something is not right about this. I don't know what it is, but something is not right here.

Wupy

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeppers;
There is a LOT of hinky things going down,and most people care more about $$ or are victims of total "ignorance swallowed like pablum, gimme more'

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It's true, just not exactly as presented. The aliens do consume human. But they don't have human sirloin. They use the human nutrient fluids (blood and such) to soak in. The physiology of their bodies dictate that they soak nutrients through their skin instead of digesting raw substance. They also secrete waste through their skin. These are the greys. The lower echelons of the off-world reptilians feed in the same manner. The upper echelons of the OW reptilians are an entirely different story.

The vaccinations are even more sinister than what has been stated in this thread.

As for "the people who help this plan to take affect", they will also be consumed. If the government has learned anything from their encounters they should have realized the aliens consider us all expendable and will lie about anything to get what they want. In fact, when the excrement hits the fan, it will be the ones in the high positions of power to be taken out first. Simply because they are in the positions to possibly counter the takeover.

As far as the genetics go; the greys do want hybrids to perpetuate their species. Unfortunately for the greys, they have been lied to about a few things too. The most likely outcome is their plans will end as a spectacular failure.

The bird flu has several objectives. It will kill several birds with one stone. Those objectives have already been outlined in this thread and others.

No reason to be fearful or paranoid about any of it though. Enjoy the craziness. Think about how boring it would be without all the conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
As far as the genetics go; the greys do want hybrids to perpetuate their species. Unfortunately for the greys, they have been lied to about a few things too. The most likely outcome is their plans will end as a spectacular failure.

May I ask how you come to know that the Greys will be ripped off in this, and that none of this spare faring civilisiation have any idea? Who is manipulatin the Greys anyway? The Greens? The Yellows?

The bird flu has several objectives. It will kill several birds with one stone.

LOL, very good.

No reason to be fearful or paranoid about any of it though. Enjoy the craziness. Think about how boring it would be without all the conspiracies.

No reason to to be fearful that a species of aliens that like to bathe in human blood are about to attempt to take over the planet? Shouldn't we be slightly concerned at least? I will at least start using up my work holiday allocation, as there seems little point in saving it to next year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join