It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People the other white meat

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here it is and it is happening world wide, while people worry about oil prices and Big Brother the world is loosing a battle.

Every year for several decades the government of several countries has been engaged in a global conspiracy.

The plan was first put into affect right after Roswell. To lay this out and get some attention to it I will make this as brief but yet as thrall as I can.
The flu vaccine which has been given to hundreds of thousands of people is in fact is altering human genetics to change us into a race which will be farmed like beef cows.

The government pushes this shot on people with the scare tactics, which are getting more, advanced every year. Threats of pandemic Flue which could wipe out much of the population drive people by the hundreds of thousands to sent to get the (FLU SHOT) People who get the shot are more inclined to like hot weather and in fact cannot tolerate cold very well (global warming IE, Tara Forming).

On another level steroids make our male children fat and lazy non-combatants and the young female children are fertile at around ten years old with large breasts and fully formed ovaries better breeders at an early age. This genetic takeover has been going unchecked for years right under our nose. It is in part a government conspiracy, which was set up after the Roswell crash.

The group that set it up was set on global dominance which they new was to come one way or the other. The easy way was to do it through genetic manipulation and take a few decades to do it with out ever firing a shot. The other way was an Alien invasion, which would take vast resources even for a technologically advanced race of beings.

So here we sit on the brink of global takeover and no one has become aware of this due to the scare tactics, which make people, focus on the threat of a KILLER FLU that could destroy mankind.

The whole thing is very embedded in everything we eat and drink and our own government has covered this up with such fine details that no one will believe this when they hear it not even allot of people here on this message board. (STOP SMOKING) is another link in the whole thing yes smoking is bad for you but it is even more so for the alien who wants his meat to be toxin free and it just happens that nicotine is very toxic to them.

If you are a smoker you will be eaten anyway but by the worker class alien’s the high ranking elite will be eating young children that have genetically altered parents and they will have a long record of this like a live stock breed set up by our own government and the people who help this plan to take affect get a place at the table with the aliens. Think this is crap look real hard at what I have said it is real and you’re for lunch.

(mod edit- to add some spaces))

[edit on 30-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Tis not the grays who will eat humans, but do not ever be caught at an Illuminati-NWO barbecue..
Smoking- Nazis are really an 'alien' ploy.
Just because they do not like smoke, this is why this is being done by the ptb, to accede to the grays, but should they not be allergic to highway smog also??
IMO, the grays are not meat-eaters or they would not be so skinny.
They have the little pills that provide their bodies with what they need..

[edit on 30-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
After having read thousands of posts, this one will stand out as the most unique

Oh, boy. You made my evening!

I am not making fun, i am just at a loss for words with this one.

I cant wait to see the responses here. Good job.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If ever a new thread should have started in Skunkworks, this is it. You have nothing to back it up, no research listed or links attached. Plus its just crazy enough to be true.

MMOOoooooooo!!!!!

A part of me would love to buy into this, especially since I remember the swine flu craziness of the 70's, but I still have trouble with it. You see, I had my children vaccinated and They didn't get polio, or typhoid or any of those other childhood deseases that use to kill children by the hundreds of thousands.

You put forth an argument, I look at the reality of my life and see if it fits, and I find your argument lacking. Since you supplied no facts to back your conjecture I have nothing but my own personel experiance to rely on. I have three very healthy children who are intelligent, populer and most important of all, alive.

Less then a month ago I read a story where the Islamic Mullahs in Africa were making the very claims that you are making now, that vaccinations were terrible, they were calling it a western plot though...oh wait, so are you...anyway, people listened to them and now there is a polio outbreak among the children.

The Mullahs were preaching ignorance and now many, many children will pay the price for that with destroyed lives.

I have to wonder how many lives you will destroy with the baseless argument you've put forth here tonight.

Love and light,

Wupy

[edit on 30-10-2005 by mrwupy]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
wupy

I own a picasso that has a bird exactly like the one in your avatar.
Do you know the source of the avatar?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All I can tell you about my avatar is I was out on the web and grabbing graphics that I thought were cool. I use them in a revolving screensaver. Anyway, This came from a really large pic and it was just a tiny part way down in the corner. I cut it out, resized it and stuck it on a page I have on AOL where I have other avatars.

I could probably find the original pic if you actually want the info, but it might take awhile.

I doubt its a Picasso though.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is just a conspiracy theory no facts will be presented to back this up just yet. But if your children are healthy then as they grow they may be labeled Grade A. I did not say they wanted you to die they want you healthy. The alien factor may be way wrong and it could be a control thing set up by the New World Order but the fact is that this started not long after Roswell and their may be a connection MAY BE. It could be another way to gain control of the population with out firing a shot. You weaken the body with a yearly shot that kills the immune system and then release a virus and gee whiz Mister Wizard you take control get the shot and you live but you do what we say don’t get the shot and you die so we win no matter what. Unless you did not take all the shots for many years I don’t think one or even five shots will do it you need to have many. The military pumps the troops full of all kinds of stuff I got so many shots I was sick for days in boot camp. I hope this is crap but if it is not then we are in big trouble.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I can assure you my children are Grade A. Nothing I have ever done or will ever do can surpass the joy and wonder of bringing them into this world. I went thru labor and delivery with all three and didn't pass out once. Oh sure, there was all that hollering and screaming and begging for drugs, but they wouldn't give them to me. Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe what my poor wife went thru. Anyway,

I had vaccinations as a child and grew up quite healthy. I've only had an occasional tetanus shot since then and i'm 44 years old. I don't bother with flu shots because I get the flu once a year anyway and after a week or so i'm done with it. I just got over the flu so i'm good to go for another year. I'm just lucky that way, so are my children. We don't get sick.

But on to the point, I would rather have my children vaccinated and live to be fat, healthy cattle then watch them die at a young age or be crippled by a horrible desease.

I want grand children someday even though both my two daughters and son laugh at the notion.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I see now it is not the same, but I found there to be a remarkable similarity..??
This one is called dove in flight.

img414.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
which was just added to my screensaver

Wupy

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is why I LOVE ATS!!!!! Seriously, where else can you find stuff like this on a regular basis being discussed?! I'm tellin' everybody.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is not a print, but a real watercolor from the period, but there are NO valid picasso appraisers left anymore..
You would never believe where I got it and for how much..
pawn shop sale-$10.00

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
As far as the anti-smoking lobby goes.
It adds mucho $$ for the ptb from it's prices and it also soothes the brethren aliens, of some who may/does walk among us.
We are losing 30K children per day from starvation, not counting the massive millions who are dying of aids..and yet we will OUT a smoker, but a known promiscuous aids carrier has his/her records sealed, so they can infect even more?? geeezz
I grew up with smoke, and it has never killed any of my family members.
Please let me be around a smoker than an aids victim who may spit on me?? Does nobody see any conspiracy here..??
Wake up while you still have time//they may be coming after your suvs next.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Please let me be around a smoker than an aids victim who may spit on me??

You can't get AIDS from being spat on...LOL

But you can get cancer from being breathed on by a smoker (if he's smoking at the time that is)

Hmmmm could this be why we have such problem with junk food these days, fattening us up? I guess I'm lucky not much meat on my bones, I think they'll throw me back till I get a bit fatter, but I'll just stay skinny and then I'll be safe

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Tell that to the police officers who have to transport aids victims to and from the hospital, yes they get the best of care, aids vic's do.
I am aware of at least 3 from our federal pen who have got it this way, and they are straight.
Police are taught not to touch blood nor saliva from any crash victim or belligerent perp.
I am skinny to, but I have NO FEAR from my gray brethren.
Yes, have you noticed how fat folks are getting? There are the same or more victims of obesity than of lung cancer..per year by percentage.
sumpin wrong here?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I will tell anyone you want me to...

You CANNOT get AIDS from Saliva. Only blood, vaginal fluids or semen.
If the carier has any of those in their saliva then yes I guess you could get it.
But it is VERY rare to get aids from non direct contact with said fluids, because the virus dies very quickly once outside the body.

If you don't believe me look it up.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I will tell anyone you want me to...

You CANNOT get AIDS from Saliva. Only blood, vaginal fluids or semen.
If the carier has any of those in their saliva then yes I guess you could get it.
But it is VERY rare to get aids from non direct contact with said fluids, because the virus dies very quickly once outside the body.

If you don't believe me look it up.

I do hospice, and we have all the latest information on all communicable diseases.We are only given aids patients who are in the very last days..
The only substance that kills aids instantly is clorox.
In a hospital here, the doctors tried an experiment on an aids patient.
They took out all his blood and boiled it to the temp. that was 'supposed' to kill the virus. it failed miserably because it was still in his tissues and brain.
If you wish to have someone spit in your face,eyes and nose, please do not let me stand in your way.
When you have done this, please report back to us how you are feeling..
We are hikacking this thread off the posters querie, so nuff said on my part about the rotting body virus or prion of this dis-ease.??.Controlling testosterone would be much easier than all the dying and speculations...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The only way you can get aids is if it enters your bloodstream, unless someone injects saliva into you or rubs it into a cut you won't get aids.
Saliva contains only very small amounts of the virus anyway. Sorry but that's just another AIDS myth.

However, HIV is not spread by saliva or spit, sweat or tears.

www.bmhcc.org...

Here's another one...

The AIDS virus is not transmitted by kissing. This myth began when it was
reported that the AIDS viruscan appear in minute quantities
in the saliva and tears of people with AIDS. However
(even in larger quantities),the virus can’t be transmitted without a direct line
to the bloodstream.

Sorry for being off topic but I couldn't leave this one alone...You know, the site moto and all that.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Tell that to the police officers who have to transport aids victims to and from the hospital, yes they get the best of care, aids vic's do.
I am aware of at least 3 from our federal pen who have got it this way, and they are straight.

Rubbish, you cannot get HIV from being spat on.

I do hospice, and we have all the latest information on all communicable diseases.We are only given aids patients who are in the very last days..
The only substance that kills aids instantly is clorox.

Well you either haven't got "the latest information" or you are lying/making it up. This also is garbage. HIV will not survive outside the body for any length of time, and will die off very quickly inside a dead body. Hot water will kill the virus instantly, if it hasn't already died. Just so you don't remain in ignorance of the disease, I will quote myself from another thread:

Just to get it straight: the virus is called HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is, as the name suggests, a syndrome; which means a collection of symptoms. HIV attacks certain elements of the immune system and if left unchecked will lower the bodies immune response to such an extent that it can't fight of diseases at all (this is AIDS). Many HIV infected people if treated with the correct drugs, do not get AIDS, however the virus never goes away.

HIV struggles to survive outside the human body, so to say you need clorox to kill it is just ridiculous. If it doesn't die by itself soap or even just hot water will kill it. People sharing needles can obviously pass the virus to each other, though this is because they quickly pass the needle to each other, not giving the virus chance to die off.

As a police officer or health care worker (or in fact an IV drug user) you should be much more worried about Hepatitis, which is a lot more infectious and will survive outside the body for much longer. As the previous poster can probably attest to. Getting HIV this way is very, very rare but catching Hep is relatively common.

Attributing almost supernatural powers to HIV is wrong, and contributes greatly to the stigmitisation of people with the disease.

I would suggest you follow the links ANOK has kindly provided (hey ANOK, nice to agree on something!) and deny ignorance etc.

Oh and:

In a hospital here, the doctors tried an experiment on an aids patient.
They took out all his blood and boiled it to the temp. that was 'supposed' to kill the virus. it failed miserably because it was still in his tissues and brain.

Now you are definitely just making it up.

As to the original post...well what can I say? It is obviously all true.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, people, I shall just continue to live my life without knowing whether or not aids is in saliva..Will not be kissing anyone I know with it, as science has told so many myths, I will err on the safe side.
Our latest update from the CDC is to be careful handling chickens and do not pet a strange bird.
Here is the blood heating link I spoke up, but shortly after this lower t-cell count, he died. I have nothing else to add about this subject!

www.aegis.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join