It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer bees and fire ants are a tool for population control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Run for your lives! Or just grab some Raid...

These bugs are another tool in the belt of the pop control people like Ted Turner and the UN. Think about it; killer bees were created in a lab, then "escaped." Now, they've invaded Central and southern North America. Same thing with the ants, only they were imported from South America.

Now they're killing off wildlife, old people and children. Get ready; the end is near!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Its an interesting premise but im not sure about it in its present variety.

Fire Ants and bees do kill but in pretty small numbers. The other thing I have always considered is that if they wanted to control population, it would be through a more consistent / reliable method such as sterilization or lets face it a major war.

It bee / ant seems to hap-hazard to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hardly a reason to worry...

LINK
Mortality/Morbidity: Mortality associated with insect bites is from either anaphylactic reaction or complications resulting from infection. Reliable figures are not available. Estimates of mortality from insect-provoked anaphylaxis in the United States range from 50-150 persons annually. In Arizona, for example, death from reduviid-associated anaphylaxis has been reported as a leading cause of death from insect exposure. Worldwide, the greatest morbidity and mortality associated with insect bites are due to Anopheles species mosquito bites resulting in infection with malaria

sporty

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My husband just HATES bees. He's been known to set a beehive on fire.

I just wish these stupid bioengineered ladybugs would go away!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Killer bees weren't "created in a lab" they were imported more aggressive African species that escaped in South America and started infiltrating/taking over nearby European hives, slowly moving northward into the United States.

African species aren't cold-tolerant so can't take over true European hives in Europe or move into the Northern United States.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Killer bees weren't "created in a lab" they were imported more aggressive African species that escaped in South America and started infiltrating/taking over nearby European hives, slowly moving northward into the United States.

African species aren't cold-tolerant so can't take over true European hives in Europe or move into the Northern United States.

Aren't they some sort of hybrid, between African bees and European bees that were breed in a lab or something so the could increase there honey out put?

You are definately right that they were not created in a lab, just cross breed in a lab.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
When killer bees invade a new territory they are the most dangerous, but after a while they tend to mix with the European bees in the area and the crossed breed of bees is not as aggressive, although I wouldn't want to be the one running a "test."

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Well, what do you call it?

They cross-bred the African bees with European bees, with the stated intent of making bees that made honey faster, or something like that. Then, all 26 queens somehow got "released," just like SARS.

Anyway, I think they're one of a number of population control tools the globalists have. If they really wanted to, they could bomb and machine-gun the masses, but that would be too obvious. But, if you use various viruses, pathogens, and killer bees and fire ants, you can do the job more discreetly.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Killer bees and fire ants are population control, eh? Well, so is a rubber. Too bad your daddy didn't use one to control YOUR population.

Hey-- someone get me some chlorine for the gene pool!

Jeebus H. Crisco!

join