It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm A Lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi Everyone. Just wanted to say that it is a real pleasure to be part of a group such as this. A group that can speak of things that we know are being watched daily and putting our lives on the line doing it. I for one really don't care. I come from an emmediate family that has always believed in many things. I myself really became involved about 11 years ago. My studies mostly were dealing with conspiracy theories. I am a big conspiracy theorist, as you will tell from my posts and replys. I was most intriged with this board because I saw now fighting. Just debate and discussion. I like that! For that reason is why I am hear. To try and gather more information and give some if needed. If I can be of any help please e-mail me. I will be more then happy to give you my position on things even if they are personal. They will go no farther then my e-mail.

Thanks for having me.
SkyChild_5 (The Lady)

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SkyChild!

JAK

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SkyChild_5.

Jak

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey Sky Child, nice to meet you. I have yet to find any site dealing with this type of material that can even come close to topping ATS, so I know you will enjoy your time here. Jump right in and get involved, it's fun and who knows you just might learn something new. Welcome.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know that I will learn so much from this forum. One is never finished learning. I don't want anyone to feel that "I know it all". Cause I know nothing when it comes to the infinity of issues we speak of here. I am all ears! In 11 years I feel I have only broken though the surface of things. Looking forward to reading and learning more through you great members. I do give a good debate thought sometimes, so be prepared. Hehehehehe

new topics

top topics

join