It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati plans on igniting jupiter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

If this doesn't work they plan on lighting up uranus.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately this 'Cutting Edge' News is 4 freaking years old, man. It's dated 1999. Sigh No offense to you personally, just that site.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Unfortunately this 'Cutting Edge' News is 4 freaking years old, man. It's dated 1999. Sigh No offense to you personally, just that site.

I just thought it was hillarious

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Galileo to crash into Jupiter

PASADENA, Calif. (AP) � NASA plans to crash its $1.5 billion Galileo into Jupiter to avoid the possibility that the aging spacecraft could contaminate one of the planet's moons with microbes from Earth.
Galileo will slip behind Jupiter at 12:49 p.m. PDT Sunday and then plunge into its vibrant and stormy atmosphere at nearly 108,000 mph.
washingtontimes.com...

Mabey this is how it will start.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this topic earlier, and this is what I had to say...

Ummmm OK.....

I fail to see how this will work when a substantially subcritical mass to begin with, that has had several years to decay to an even less energetic state is going to go supercritical.

Keep in mind, RTGs first of all use material unsuitable for nuclear fission, much less suitable for supercritical high energy reactions. Also, the RTG unit itself is designed to stay intact and protect the generator core and fuel in the event of a crash or explosion, so is unlikely to open up on reentry.

And, the layout of the fuel pellets inside the RTG just isnt correct to support a massive supercritical reaction, even if the fuel pellets were able to support one....

Someone is writing sci fi on crack here....

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This was in some sci-fi book I read six or seven years ago.
I believe Jupiter was renamed as Lucifer.
The gravity created by the sun and Jupiter was cause the system' planets to realign and corrupt too many essential climatic functions here on Earth.
The Illuminati are rich, but they are not stupid, they wouldn't do that.

- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Someone is lighting up uranus..... I get this picture of some dude with tin foil on his head and a tattered bible wrapped in foil furiously typing on a run down old ps/2 in a darkened corner of his parents basement... Maybe his mom is yelling "Mortimer, did you remember to take your medicine?"

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
no copcorn, I'm not in a basement, I haven't talked to my parents for a week or so.
I read that in a book, the article is a hoax..

HOAX!!

My Bible's not tattered, and my name is not Mortimer..
My view was the article is a hoax, I'm doing homework from my classess and talking on the phone.
chill

- Tass

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I should be a little clearer Tass.....

I am talking about the cutting edge author. Maybe that is a hoax... but, I've met people that believe similar things. They generally start talking about their theory and there is nothing you can do to shut them up. If you point out that something they are saying is patently absurd, or physically impossible, it only fires them up more. One guy followed me to the bathroom and kept talking while I was taking a leak! I finally had to use the old "Sorry, gotta go" and sprinted for my car. Reading that article gives me a creepy feeling that has nothing to do with the iluminati.

And on the physical possibility of igniting Jupiter..... I doubt that hurling the Earth into Jupiter would cause jupiter to ignite. (other than burning up what was left of the oxygen in the atmosphere) Seriously beyond even the capabilities of even the iluminati.

BTW, Tass.... keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry copcorn,
I get really defensve when people call me Mortimer...

Fury, it's your article, what do you think?
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sorry copcorn,
I get really defensve when people call me Mortimer...

Fury, it's your article, what do you think?
- Tassadar

I think it's #ing stupid. fill of holes, and no where near the realm of science.

but it's fun to think about.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Shiiiiiiit aint no one lighting up my anus.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I reackon that'd look pretty cool, save the world money on fireworks for awhile.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah........all the firework stores would go out of buisness.....

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
obviously, this one's either a hoax or some really misguided science. for the details on why this isn't actually possible, here: www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
mc has got it right. it's not possible.

top topics

join