It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you get your Xbox 360?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
For sometime I have been planning on buying an Xbox and lots of games when they got really cheap. Well that is starting to happen but I have changed my mind. I'm going to buy an X360. I figure hey I should probably be able to preorder a month in advance. :shk: Boy was I wrong.
Looks like the preorders sold out before the X360 even had a price/release date. So I've been thinking of how to slide under the radar and grab one on November 22.

I'm thinking Best Buy is out of the question. Probably not Circuit City and probably not WalMart. There are likely to be long lines and who knows when they will start. I was thinking about maybe Target or something. On the other hand maybe there will be no shortage on opening day and I should sleep in and pick one up in the early afternoon. Does anyone know when a second or third shipment are scheduled?

Where and how are you getting your X360? Do you have it on preorder or are you going camping?

[edit on 30-10-2005 by alternate]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If I will get one, depending on how much PS3 costs, Ill buy it at Wal-Mart. Im poor, sooo...meh.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Find someoen who boguht one.Corner Them with their Xbox360.Kill.Take.Enjoy.Games
:shk:

j/k my grandparnets be buyign it for me in like decemebr or osmesuch

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I pre ordered mine a month or so ago. I am number 5 on the list at EB. If you really want one on day one and have an extra $100 or more I suggest you buy one on ebay, they are running anywhere from $450(if you're lucky but it seems to average around $525) to $600 for the premium system but expect that price point to rise as the launch date comes closer. Retailers have only sold out of their online/pre-order quantity and they will have some available at brick and mortar store but expect to wait in line for a long time. Also, EBgames just released some more 360s on their website but they don't guarantee you one on launch day, you might have to wait until after Christmas.

top topics

join