It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Hollicost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sounds lik Prof. Scott's claim to Atlantis?

Your not associated are you?

Are you in flordia?

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 31-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
THis is very interasting to find that all you humans go up in a bang and kill your self it is very odd.

Me my slef have a bad feeling today yes thats right samhain right now and today halloween. Aint it great if we do live to be around 2012 then hopefull by then people will change and maybe it wont happen becuase all fate all destiny and future telling can change its not 100% prefect *shurgs*

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I also know about the craft I suggest you try following it through the portal

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
nyet: I have laid out the way I prefer to do it in the above post. Quite place for sure. Stress free invironment, and a comfortable position and take it from there. Consintrate on what it is you are trying to achive. I is not easy. You may get some crazy mixed up visions. I sure have. Most of mine come in the way of a vision or a thought flash type thing. But, the two things that I have listed below are two of my most intense RV's. I was not looking for anything special, I just thought about underground bases.

Salanthus Ahhhhhh Yes! Been there, Done that already. And here is what I saw. I saw a portal to the inner earth. I saw I craft go right into this portal opening at the north pole. I truly believe that is the doorway to the inner earth theory. Geez and it was so clear too. The RV even made me wonder about myself for a time. Also if I may mention, I also RV'd another under water portal in the Gulf of Mexico. If you draw a straight line from Tampa and a straight line from Pensecola Florida the portal is right where those two lines meet. It is an under water base for whatever to enter and exit.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, I know what is in the portal too. I will, for right now, let it remain with me. I will say this much, Gravity on the outer part of the earth is not the only place it exsists.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If any of you understand the full grasp of this I suggest you to message me... Does anyone even understand what is gonna happen?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Umbrax
I wasn't aware that Remote Viewers could see into the future.

Some claim to be able to see any event or place future, past or present.

Some of the EX-Goverment RVs were reported to get quite the God complex because of this.

I treat any of my gifts as just that. And since I don't believe in "God" but a powerful creator just a little different then you Bible projectsm, I doubt I will ever get that complex. Read, study and explore.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
entering chapel perilous...

Hey what the deal with 11? I am not talking bout 11:11 on the clock either.
I keep getting 11 with everything so odd...

You ever get a feeling to do something or look somewhere and follow you instinct? I try to always do this without trying to look to hard and make up an answer or discovery of a false hood anywho this was just odd

Tsunami Dec. 26th 2004 12/26\2004
12+26+2004 = 2042 (2+4+2=8)
1+2+2+6+2+0+0+4 = 17 (1+7=8)

Katrina Aug. 29 2005 8/29/2005
08+29+2005 = 2042 (2+4+2=8)
8+2+9+2+5 = 26 (2+6=8)

[edit on 6-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell your on about sorry m8, this seems totally off subject and i don't know why you are doing that...

i thought u mentioned 11, then ur sums add up to 8

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
sorry my misc ramblins'

I was just seeing a lot of 11s in numerology for nov. but the stuff below was just odd so I added it. Sorry to stray way off topic I am terrible with that heh.

So anyway 11/11 I had a premonition something will start.
Last night I had a premonition about something evil and fighting the weather and 11 ppl died in indiana this morning from a tornado.

I donnu I am nuts reading end of days stuff. Whatever something just isn't right. To many signs, to many signs...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
japike: whatever your dream was, I can tell you this much. This is VERY unusual for this time of year for an F-3 tornado in the alley. The months for alley season is in the Spring....April through May or so. Early this morning something happened that no one expected. Go look at some of my weather pix in my signature below and you will see that I am very much into weather and the patterns. "My Web Shots" community.webshots.com...

SkyChild

[edit on 6-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There are so many aspects it is very difficult to understand.
Have you had any feelings of future events?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike

I have but not anything to do with weather believe it or not. I can see the patterns changing and all my weather buddies say the same thing. HAARP is really doing a job on us for sure. All's I see is a nuclear event. But no time frame yet. Darn it!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Please pour out more info

I imagine you give a lot of time on related research please share any and all info here. If you keep any logs,etc?

Originally posted by japike

I have but not anything to do with weather believe it or not. I can see the patterns changing and all my weather buddies say the same thing. HAARP is really doing a job on us for sure. All's I see is a nuclear event. But no time frame yet. Darn it!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When I worked my three twelve hour night shifts at the hospital, I use to have much more time on my hands to dedicate to RV and other stuff. This past year has been a bit quiet for me. I do get visions now and then. But to be very honest with you, my life right now is not in the best of order and as I said before, you half to be of clean mind and invironment in order to do the best job you can. I don't have that right now. When I do have anything to tell ya, I will post it for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I see crumbled buildings. Ruble (if you will). And as I said, it was clearly a nuclear type aftermath of almost a burning earth. I wish I could explain it better, but that is exactly what was shown to me by something or someone. Call it a vision. I can also tell you this. When I was born, the nurse in the delivery room said (and my mom remembers this as it was yesterday) "I've never seen anything like this before". Well, about 5 years ago, I decided to try and remote view what happened that day of my birth. This is what I say: One placenta with two ambilical cords. Only one cord had no baby attached. I believe I have a missing twin. Also, I would like to tell you all that I am one lady that has a very rare blood type. Type AB negitive. I also have no gallbladder and I have two spleens. That is why I call myself "SkyChild".

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

Taking into consideation the some the reason of trial and error. And now with the brunng of France and now Britain and another country. I am wondering if this might have been part of what I saw. I still doubt it and will stick to my nuclear event. But, with all this teenage terrorist buring going on I does make me wonder. Things seem to be esculating now. The next generation is now in charge. I have to do some more consintration on this. Right now (as I said before) I am not in a situation to have a safe place to have a clean mind enough to do anything. But, I am getting very bad (and I mean very bad) vibes from what is going on now. I do believe this is the beginning of the end though.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
No need to continue. I will not reply anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am feeling better and have a clearer mind. I use my ESP more now the RVing. The visionary part of me seems to be working a bit better these days. I'll blame it on mind control.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Anyway get your sun cream then, its gona be a hot summer in 2012

yeah man, get yer son, Creme
lawl

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am feeling better and have a clearer mind. I use my ESP more now the RVing. The visionary part of me seems to be working a bit better these days. I'll blame it on mind control.

I have a question for you. Tell me what you think of this thread
Click here. I've been following this for some time and wondered what someone of your talent would make of this dream. This event is in the near future if the dream is correct.

<< 1   >>

join