It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Hollicost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am also a Remote Viewer. What I have seen is the ending of this earth due to a nuclear event that will effect the whole world. I see buildings in ruins and the ground of the earth is a glowing orange. I just can not pin point a date. I almost can say sometime in 2012.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Did you see who starts this holocaust? What if the world is glowing orange due to the destruction of an asteroid or a lava flow or a chemical occlusion? Are 100% sure it is nuclear related? How long have you been a "remote viewer?" What exactly is a "remote viewer?"

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That is quite interesting. More detail would be good, but how are you sure it is nuclear?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer
Did you see who starts this holocaust? What if the world is glowing orange due to the destruction of an asteroid or a lava flow or a chemical occlusion? Are 100% sure it is nuclear related? How long have you been a "remote viewer?" What exactly is a "remote viewer?"

A remote viewer, as far as I know, is someone who can project their mind to distant places and observe what is there.

Also, my in my previous post I was wondering about if it isn't nuclear.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that Remote Viewers could see into the future.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Neither was I but:

Thinking of time as another spatial dimension, one could in theory go back or forwards in time.
In theory...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Some claim to be able to see any event or place future, past or present.

Some of the EX-Goverment RVs were reported to get quite the God complex because of this.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I see crumbled buildings. Ruble (if you will). And as I said, it was clearly a nuclear type aftermath of almost a burning earth. I wish I could explain it better, but that is exactly what was shown to me by something or someone. Call it a vision. I can also tell you this. When I was born, the nurse in the delivery room said (and my mom remembers this as it was yesterday) "I've never seen anything like this before". Well, about 5 years ago, I decided to try and remote view what happened that day of my birth. This is what I say: One placenta with two ambilical cords. Only one cord had no baby attached. I believe I have a missing twin. Also, I would like to tell you all that I am one lady that has a very rare blood type. Type AB negitive. I also have no gallbladder and I have two spleens. That is why I call myself "SkyChild".

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer

Yes, I am sure it is nuclear. I believe we are now going into this era with the war on Iraq. I am not saying this is will be the cause, but could very well be. A Remote Viewer is someone with the gift to look into things that have happened. It is very rare to see the future. Usually it is to find out the where abouts or the cause of a reason why something happened. Or to locate something for someone. It is a form of deep theta meditation. I personally choose to do this by myself rather then in a group. I have had this gift for about 9 years now. But, I have had the gift of ESP since early childhood. Just did not know why I knew things before they even happened. Not untill my adulthood did I relize what gifts were thrown at me. That is why I finally joined this board for the second time. I joined once before about a year ago but could not remember who I was under as a user name.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Could sound genuine but then again we just have to believe this guy is 100% genuine...

He mentions 2012 ( where have i heard that b4 )

And if he is genuine then...he could have been mistaken

Anyway get your sun cream then, its gona be a hot summer in 2012

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Could sound genuine but then again we just have to believe this guy is 100% genuine...

He mentions 2012 ( where have i heard that b4 )

And if he is genuine then...he could have been mistaken

Anyway get your sun cream then, its gona be a hot summer in 2012

If I were not genuine, I would not be here. I have been to this board many times before I decided to join. I studied the posts and the replies and made sure they were all in an adult discussion and debate composition. I feel comfortable here or I would not have joined. You can believe or not believe me, that is your choice. BTW, I forgot to tell you. My late uncle worked for Grumman Aviation and was part of the above top secret blue prints for the Apollo 11 mission that never went to the moon. LOL......He really did though. That is why I feel I have been choosen to be given some gifts as is my mom and sister too. And BTW: I am a lady.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have preformed several remote experiments on this Fourm would you be interested in perticpating in some of them? shidge has had a near 100% record and I would like him to do some with both of you. I will pick the target and the time.

I also like to have a remote veiwer when I do my ghost huntting and would like you both to try a hand at that if you would like.

I will start a thread inviting all the remote veiwers as soon as I have my computer back and we can set a date good for everyone.

Welcome to the board

Frank

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes sorry skychild, maybe i came accross wrongly...I don't know whether what u say is true coz I unfortunately don't have that gift.

It's just that the internet is a lovely place for fakers and for people to whine at each other. It's sometimes hard to tell the truthfull people from the fakers

I mean anyone could say that they see the future and predict a holy war that will last until 2050...

It's just hard to find 100% proof online unfortunately

LOVE YA THOUGH

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Yes sorry skychild, maybe i came accross wrongly...I don't know whether what u say is true coz I unfortunately don't have that gift.

It's just that the internet is a lovely place for fakers and for people to whine at each other. It's sometimes hard to tell the truthfull people from the fakers

I mean anyone could say that they see the future and predict a holy war that will last until 2050...

It's just hard to find 100% proof online unfortunately

LOVE YA THOUGH

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I have preformed several remote experiments on this Fourm would you be interested in perticpating in some of them? shidge has had a near 100% record and I would like him to do some with both of you. I will pick the target and the time.

I also like to have a remote veiwer when I do my ghost huntting and would like you both to try a hand at that if you would like.

I will start a thread inviting all the remote veiwers as soon as I have my computer back and we can set a date good for everyone.

Welcome to the board

Frank

Frank: Check your e-mail from me. You got a deal. I would love to try. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Welcome SkyChild. I liked your story and I sense an honesty in your postings.

I have read some about RV, particularly interesting was Tim Rifiat's book. He mentions the power of destructive memes or ideas, which can interfere with one's ability to RV. There have been some very interesting members on ATS who claimed to have this ability. Can you give us any tips on how you go about remote viewing? How do you choose to view a particular time period (like the future)? I would be interested in trying a little test via U2U if you'd be willing. This subject intrigues me greatly.

Now as to your dreams of the future, I'm known on ATS for complaining about nukes and their potential, so your title got my interest. I do believe that nuke war will happen within 1 to 20 years maximum. I don't think we humans can pretend that nukes are a deterrence in any way, because that only encourages every nation to have their own nuclear program. A catastrophic accident in the nuclear-weapons peace-structure is inevitable in my lifetime, for sure.

Anyway, I am wondering if you are able to view any living humans in this post-war environment, either above or below ground. Can you try to float down into the Earth as you RV and see if there are survivors?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank-you for your kind words. They mean alot when someone believes you. As far as any survivers go, I'm afraid not. The sky was a funny color amberish, and the ground was glowing like a fire orange. When I remote view, I prefer to be by myself. There are three different settings to the brain when you go into meditation in preperation for RV. If you are one that is stressed or up tight, it will not work. Relaxation is the key. You must resume a comfortable position somewhere quiet. Then close your eyes and think and try to get a visual view of what it is you are looking for. Sometimes I'll even write down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope and seal it. I do know that there have been more times then I would have liked when I can not focus and I get alot of distorted images that make no sense. The simplest way to do it is to go with your own thoughts and methed of getting where you want to be. Kinda like an out of body expeerience. Sometimes I wish Ed Dames was around to help me out. Most of my RV comes to me as a instant vision. It just all of a sudden appears. I am sure there are many on this board that are much more affective then I am. And I am hoping to learn from them
too. Maybe we can get a teaching group together for those of us that are still only babies. The worst part is that I don't pick a time or place, the image just appears to me out of nowhere. With the nuclear image, I was awake but had my eyes closed and I was standing by something like an elevator door. When the door opened I saw what I explained above. I hope I can learn here as you also want to, the depth of RV that I have not yet gotton to.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
SkyChild, I would love to hear more. I am sorry to ask (I am a newbie) but I need to know how do you get into a deep form of theta meditation? What kind of surroundings are you in and what are you doing to get into that meditative state? Does it come to you naturally? Like a thought or a day dream? Do you have to be in a certain state of mind? Please let me know. Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
sky child greetings do your viewing again accept this time try to focus on the north pole I think you will find somthing amazing

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
nyet: I have laid out the way I prefer to do it in the above post. Quite place for sure. Stress free invironment, and a comfortable position and take it from there. Consintrate on what it is you are trying to achive. I is not easy. You may get some crazy mixed up visions. I sure have. Most of mine come in the way of a vision or a thought flash type thing. But, the two things that I have listed below are two of my most intense RV's. I was not looking for anything special, I just thought about underground bases.

Salanthus Ahhhhhh Yes! Been there, Done that already. And here is what I saw. I saw a portal to the inner earth. I saw I craft go right into this portal opening at the north pole. I truly believe that is the doorway to the inner earth theory. Geez and it was so clear too. The RV even made me wonder about myself for a time. Also if I may mention, I also RV'd another under water portal in the Gulf of Mexico. If you draw a straight line from Tampa and a straight line from Pensecola Florida the portal is right where those two lines meet. It is an under water base for whatever to enter and exit.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join