It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To control other peoples minds? I mean without using anything like mass media. Like something anyone can do.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
lots of people know how, but why would you even consider such a thing? to make slaves of other people, physically or mentally is probably the most immoral act i can think of. i myself am very familiar with the techniques but i do not share them with others for just the reasons mentioned above

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LoL u want to control peoples minds

I think people need to check your mind first...

And yeah what would u do with them, make them love u, control them to do tasks ( get off ur ass and do it yourself
) or what ?

Tbh have a look around on google, and i wish u luck in controlling peoples minds...

( p.s - i love the way people think they will master specific paranormal acts in a few days or a week - like u pick up a book and hey presto, u can read peoples minds )

It takes practice my young padwan !

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If I knew how to do it, I would already control this board. Or maybe the world. Or maybe I am starting really small and expanding as such an infintestimal rate that by the time I am 65, I will have conquered the world.

Sorry.

In all honesty, if someone had that capability, I think they would have done it already. Or you can become a parent, teacher, or someone in advertising.

EDIT:spelling

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Rouschkateer]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
why would you want to do something like that in the first place??????

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legato
To control other peoples minds? I mean without using anything like mass media. Like something anyone can do.

Heh it usually does not end good, just tried once when i was drunk of focusing on not having to pay for my drink.. said nothing just thought very focused about me not paying for the drink, somehow they charged my friend with my drink.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by junkeroo
why would you want to do something like that in the first place??????

in one word... Power!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd like to learn.... not how to "control" people, but just how to influence them. I think it would be good to put people around you in good moods and brighten their day, just from being around you. I've seen lots of people do it, but I haven't managed to perfect it myself yet.

And also please don't use such vague titles

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
IMO you can't fully control people. You can influence them though, but they still have the power to reject whatever instructions you are giving them.

Now... There are methods do influence people. And I know of some powerful ones. But I will not mention them in this thread/. You can find some of them searching on google though..

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Mod edit, if you have nothing construtive to add then please do not)

[edit on 30-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not just power, but also money. Though the two may be the same.

If you have money or power you will have more yes men and willing women then you can handle, all willing to believe in whatever world you can dream up.

On a more rare basis it can be done with personality alone, just ask Charles Manson.

I suppose hope is the weakest link in the human chain. If you can provide people with hope you can sell them anything. Hope for a better future, a secure eternity or a sure deal on the stock market, its all just hope because its based on future events. Control the hope of the people and you will control their minds.

This is just my opinion,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I completly agree with what mrwupy said. I dont thnk you can control someones mind by like getting in it and just making them do something but i htink that if you influence them you can. Influence appears to be a very easy thing to achieve but it really isnt. As wupy said Hope is one way but also belief. Thats why when you see an infomercial they have all those 'customer stories'. Although you can never know if its the actual customer speaking or if their being paid to say it, if they can convince you that the product works how its supposed to, or even better, that influences you into buying that product or service.

Also another way to influence people is by your tone of voice. Voice tone and body cues can be key in influencing people. You also have to be able to 'read' people and to understand how they feel and what goes on in their lives.

As i said, i dont believe that its possible to actually get into soemones mind and make them do something;but i believe that you can achieve this by having enough influence. Why do you think famous people sell so much #?

new topics

top topics

join