It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians and the CR+C?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello...

Was wondering if anyone knows if the place or believes of Luciferians in the CR+C specifically or any other Rosicrucian Groups?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
Hello...

Was wondering if anyone knows if the place or believes of Luciferians in the CR+C specifically or any other Rosicrucian Groups?

Thanks.

I cannot relate to the post, as is..
Are you asking if the rosy cross is a place for lucifer?? Rites are done in one's home.
I was a member of this organization, and did not agree to what they asked of me to do, but it has nothing to do with any lucifer.Never believed in that name or what it represents and never will.
That name in itself is a conjured name to scare the masses with hell/torment..

[edit on 30-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am sorry...the question was rather vague. I was wondering about the concept of Luciferian beliefs within the CR+C or in other Rosicrucian groups.

I was wondering about the term and concept of "Luciferian" that I have come across in other societies. I was reading a similar post that Masonic Light had commented on about the term Lucifer and within Masonry.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
have you done a ATS search on the subject yet? i'm sure it has been covered by now, but basically luciferianism (and luciferians know that the name is bogus, but they use it anways, as is their right and want to do), is the idea that one can become as God, they worship no god (not even lucifer or satan) because they intend to BE a god

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That is the big issue for me was the term. From the way that I was raised -fundamentalist - we learned fear of that name. I hear about it in different contexts and wonder about the denotation and connotation of the name.

I am not saying that the word is evil...just wanting to know.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ahh ok.. well the name is a latin construct, luc meaning light, fer mean bearer.. hence, lightbearer.. strange name for the prince of darkness yes?

but your fears of the name are unfounded despite your upbringing. The name appears one time in the KJV, and doesnt appear at all in most modern bibles, and when it does appear it is used in a way that makes almost no sense at all.. in the story of nebicanezzur, one minute they are talking about the king of babylon and then they throw in the name lucifer and it doesnt fit the sentence structure really.

luciferians use the name in it's most literal sense.. that of the lightbearer, they could care less about the biblical satan. as mentioned before they seek to become a god unto themselves and would not lower themselves to worshiping anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply and info. It is this lack of understanding that has many Christian groups attacking organizations that use the term Lucifer. They fear that someone joins and after awhile they realize that they are serving the "Devil."

I am not giving validation to this point only citing what many are saying in Fundamentalist circles.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
Thanks for the reply and info. It is this lack of understanding that has many Christian groups attacking organizations that use the term Lucifer. They fear that someone joins and after awhile they realize that they are serving the "Devil."

I am not giving validation to this point only citing what many are saying in Fundamentalist circles.

The reason I started studying all the Earthly concepts of belief is that when I was 5 years old, I was at a Pentecostal church of which my Dad was a preacher, and they wew preaching fire and brimstone and talking in tongues, etc.
Agter that meeting my tiny brain told me that NO WAY have I done anything that would cause me to burn eternally, nor has anyone else I know.
I shut-out all the fundamentalist gatherings that I was forced to attend.
I was very precocious and could read at age 3, so I began to SNEAK all the books about, et/alien, religions, paganism I could find,all of it.Spent my lunch money on them and had to be sure thay were not found as I would get a sirius beating.
What had REALLY stood out to me in those times were the 12 ufos who stayed over the capitol for 3 days..It was the ANSWER I was looking for.
[Satan-santa] lucifer and [devil-lived ]are JUST names meant to make the MASSES tithe and be afraid not to.
Amything that even smacks of this man-made evil, I shun at all costs..
I know g-d/source is real and do are the grays, but any evil entities are souls that refuse to go into the LIGHT.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I was wondering about the concept of Luciferian beliefs within the CR+C or in other Rosicrucian groups.

I was wondering about the term and concept of "Luciferian" that I have come across in other societies. I was reading a similar post that Masonic Light had commented on about the term Lucifer and within Masonry.

Hello Mundane Egg!

I recall reading up on a Rosicrucian group of the Golden Dawn --
the Hermetic Order of the Morning Star.
Maybe their website explains in more detail the 'Morning Star' reference?
Well- I can't find the EXACT website for that group in particular -but here is a link that is "visually stunning"
lol
Wow the website has come a long way- it's super fancy-schmacy!
www.western-mysteries.org...

Happy hunting!

Marie

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ms. Marie:

Thank you very much for the information and the link. The site is very interesting indeed. It will take some time for me to go through it. I am a seeker and have found in studying the Western Mystery Tradition that it overlaps in so many areas.

Take care,

Michael

Cug

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie

I recall reading up on a Rosicrucian group of the Golden Dawn --
the Hermetic Order of the Morning Star.
Maybe their website explains in more detail the 'Morning Star' reference?
Well- I can't find the EXACT website for that group in particular -but here is a link that is "visually stunning"
lol
Wow the website has come a long way- it's super fancy-schmacy!
www.western-mysteries.org...

Actually you did find the exact link, they changed their name from Hermetic Order of the Morning Star International to Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn after they got permission from the "Golden Dawn" trademark owners.

And if your looking for information on the modern Golden Dawn orders you should be aware there is an "order war," as I like to call it, going on over who has the right to use the name Golden Dawn. There is a currently a court case going on, and much nasty flaming on the internet. So if you read something really bad about one order or the other take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I hope I did not make an error with my Rosy Cross experience, but I knew that organization made me uncomfortable.
I kept looking and reading and took it 10 yaers, but I am member of Lucis Trust..and I am very happy with them..GDawn imo, has a lot of ego problems..
Good luck with your search..If I can be of help, u2u me..

new topics

top topics

join