It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For anyone who knows alot about the muslim jin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How do you get to stop stalking you. My dad moved something he shouldn't have in a house that belonged to an old muslim lady, and it has been following me ever since. How do I get it to stop?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legato
How do you get to stop stalking you. My dad moved something he shouldn't have in a house that belonged to an old muslim lady, and it has been following me ever since. How do I get it to stop?

Quit believing in it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I see without the government meddling, I usually believe unless it can be rationolized. I have ahd some very disturbing evps of it in the past. I am not muslim, so it couldn't be just that I imagined it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A bit ironic, that the Coast to Coast radio show was about the Jin night before last.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legato
I see without the government meddling, I usually believe unless it can be rationolized. I have ahd some very disturbing evps of it in the past. I am not muslim, so it couldn't be just that I imagined it.

I didn't say you imagined it. But you clearly believe it is real or you wouldn't be asking how to get rid of it. If you did not believe in Jin, or other spiritual entities, you could probably figure out what's really going on. It's easy to attribute unusual experiences to the supernatural. Without such a bias, you could probably determine what's really happening. Fear will likely prevent you from investigating at the moment the phenomenon is happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hmm was not the djin a real evil creature, gave you 3 wishes or something but often twisted the wishes with not so pretty results.

i get this from myth not any actual facts.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by SilverSurfer]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I had never heard that they were evil. I had always heard that Djinn were genies like the one in Aladdin
. I've also never heard of a person summoning them. Eh, what do I know though.

top topics

join