It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 2: Special Forces expansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
"Special Forces lead the way in the secret war for control of the world’s most strategic locations. The first Expansion Pack* to Battlefield 2 takes all-out modern warfare behind the scenes for the battles you don’t see on the nightly news. Become an elite soldier or insurgent in intense online battles as you unleash the latest weaponry on land, in the air, and at sea. With authentic Special Forces firearms, a full arsenal of technologically advanced gadgets, and night-fighting stealth tactics, the covert armies give you even more weapons in your fight for the new world order.

EAGames

I'll definatly be getting this, this must be the first game where Spetsnaz is actually included I think?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yea i cant wait for this to come out. Although i think BF2 has some flaws i think BF2 SF will bring a whole new level of gameplay to it. I cant wait to use the grappling hook to zoom from the gruond to the room of a building and snipe the enemy down.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
or to zip line into a flag zone droppin c4 as ya slide, booom .. gotta cover ya behind as ya go.

really looking forward to this. sooo many new games out on the shop shelves now, i must resist and wait.

bf2 is good imo , though looking back when dc was made for bf19" , i thought that game was awsome in so many ways. i hope sf is somewhat like dc giving the ah an alt fire again

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I play battlefield 2 (xbox) and its really nice online. The only thing i hope they fix in the expansion is those bloody little red circles. I cant tell you how many times ive seen a red dot through some trees and just sprayed in the direction till i got a kill. and vice versa of course

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I liked BF1942, I play it a lot still. However, Bf2, in the few days that I've been playing it makes me think I just wasted $50.

Is this add-on going to cost? Or will it be like Desert Combat?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
BF2=O.K. but maps suk.
Special Forces=Another cash grab for EA, $30 bucks out of your wallet.

Knew I shudda bought stock in EA !
DO'H !

new topics

top topics

join