It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles to plead Islam's cause to Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have3 a sense of hiumor, that is why you have been allowed to knuckle-pound a few more lines of garbage.

You are obviously full of it, and tyou really believe therest of us at ATS are going to buy into your garbage. When we do not, we are to get a sense of humor?

Ok.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

ANOK ..... Great picture old chap!!! Absolulely marvolous!!!!

All Hail The King !!!!!

God Save King Charles!!!! God Save Queen Cammilla of the United American Kingdom !!!!

So ....... Do you think the W/House is pretty enough to become a Palace?
Or should it be bulldozed to make way for something with a Georgian flare?

I wonder where they'll build Harods ...... Mall of America?

Now on to a more serious note ....... Humor or lack of .....

First off ..... Americans should watch video tapes of Billy Connelly, Nisbet and Ali G. to gain a G.E.D. in humor. Im quite fond of the Kumar family myself ..... but try as they may, I dont think they'll get it. Oh ..... and while your watching Billy Connelly my American converts ..... please understand ..... its OK to curse, swear and cuss! It's very anal that you make a big deal about it.

Oh yeah ...... get used to standing in que's

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Is he coming to America by aircraft, cruise ship, or is he just going to flap his ears a few times?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I am not going to go through all your points because they are just silly IMHO...

I dont care what you think of them sir.

But this last one I will...

I AM British my friend, born and raised from year 0 till I was 25.

I was heavely involved in British politics in the late 70's into the 80's.
The main reason I had to leave was the British authorities didn't like my style of politics. I didn't leave cause I didn't LOVE my country. I am a political exile I guess you could say.

Yes I know, you left.
If as you say , the government didnt like your politics then why do they allow groups as bad as the BNP to exist?

Where does your alegence lie? With your ruling elites or your fellow working man (I assume you're working class, if not then that explains a lot)?

Where does my alliegance lie?
With the country, its not a "us or them" social class boundry, thats just opinion.

Do you really believe what you are saying, or do you just enjoy arguing silly points with people?

I do believe what I am saying.

Yes the queen has some power of decision in wars with foreign nations as the leader of the commonwealth, BUT that power is only a formality, if her decisions are not excepted by parliament she can be ousted. The only thing she really does is the annual speach that opens parliament, after that she goes back to her privaledged pampered life and government makes the decisions.

Is that right?
Want to explain then how she picks the house of lords and they can block any act for 2 years?

Sooo I doubt very much she will EVER weild her power against any governmental choices, cause she could end up poor like the rest of us.

Not really, she has the armed forces behind her, unfortunatly for old tony the armed forces would tell him to go spin on it.

I have every right to complain about MY country whether I still live there or not. I have family and friends that do and I care about what happens to them.

Then why not come back?
If you love YOUR country then why dont you RETURN to it?

And anyway I look at things on a global level, I am concerned with more than just what is happening in my own back yard.

That doesnt sound like the anok I knew in many other threads.

It's not compaining, it's called questioning the excepted norms that we all have deal with cause they suck and hurt the common man and need changing!

Want to know something, EVERYTHING SUCKS.
I dont want to be in england but I have 2 be.
The police dont want to be out defending the public from local yobs at 2 in the morning but they have 2.
The armed forces dont want to go to war but they have 2.

If you where questioning it then why not ask the simple W's; "Why"

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Quick question Wasp, is it right for Charles to go to Cambridge with the grades he got, denying someone else a place?

I applied for a bet (which i won!) but I still dont think that you shoud get into a prestigious organisation simply because of your parenting.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Camel
God Save Queen Cammilla

That's a disgusting thought. A bar hag as
queen of England. I know, we shook off the Royals
225+ years ago but still ... yuck ....

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Quick question Wasp, is it right for Charles to go to Cambridge with the grades he got, denying someone else a place?

From what I read it doesnt state his grades, and shouldnt.

I applied for a bet (which i won!) but I still dont think that you shoud get into a prestigious organisation simply because of your parenting.

I hardly think it was JUST because of his family, I believe his grades might have had some influence on that judgement.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Prince, who had already passed six O Levels, took his A Levels in July 1967, the first Heir to The Throne to take such examinations. He was awarded a grade B in history and a C in French, together with a distinction in an optional special history

There, 6 O levels and a B and a C at A level and an distinction in an optional special module.

No one without royal blood could get into Cambridge witht those grades in 1967. It is disgusting and elitist and denied someone with real talent a place.

Totally undefensible.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
There, 6 O levels and a B and a C at A level and an distinction in an optional special module.

No one without royal blood could get into Cambridge witht those grades in 1967. It is disgusting and elitist and denied someone with real talent a place.

Totally undefensible.

Really?
Well I have no exscuse for why or how he got in.
Plus that was over 3 decades ago....that might have some effect.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Prince of Wales had better be careful, he may end up like Princess Dianna....all banged up on the side of the road. This is total Treason, here England is fighting radical islam across the globe and the heir to the throne pushes Islam down the throats of us "commoners"

I agree with alot of the English folk in here, Royalty is not what it used to be and its time for these people to get a job.

Maximu§

[edit on 043030p://222 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
The Prince of Wales had better be careful, he may end up like Princess Dianna....all banged up on the side of the road. This is total Treason, here England is fighting radical islam across the globe and the heir to the throne pushes Islam down the throats of us "commoners"

I agree with alot of the English folk in here, Royalty is not what it used to be and its time for these people to get a job.

Maximu§

[edit on 043030p://222 by LA_Maximus]

Is SAR a job?
Is Anti sub warfare a job?
Is flying with the rest of the your airwing to act as a decoy for a missiel "A job"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join