It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles to plead Islam's cause to Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

So whats the problem? Yes I think that some people have demonised Islam because of the actions of a few.

I will tell you what the problem is, from my point of view. Charles IS NOT a follower of Islam! Period. How can he defend something he doesn't grasp as his own. He may know of it, but he is not one with it!

Here is a perfect example of something just as silly..you tell me if this would work:

[Ridiculous hypothetical situation] "News reports today state that Russian President Vladmir Putin will make an historic trip to the Sudan to convince the Sudanese people that the negative ideas they have about Catholicism is false. Putin was quoted as saying 'The Catholic people have suffered enough, stop persecuting them. I am not a catholic but I think they are really neat people...the Pope is dope.' [/Ridiculous hypothetical situation]

Stay home Chuckie...we don't need your opinion!

[edit on 31-10-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by devilwasp

1) The queen picks the house of lords (our second line of defence)

So? We should get rid of them as well IMO.

2) She can declare peace anytime she wishes, over ruling the government.

Has she EVER done that? Do you think she will EVER do that?
Does that justify paying her $11.9Million a year of tax payers money?
Do you ever question ANYTHING about the powers that be?
Seems EVERY post of yours is trying to justify the presence of those oh so wonderful institutions. Hmmmmm.

[edit on 30/10/2005 by ANOK]

The Royal Family brings in a substantial amount of cash to Britain's economy purely from tourism. People will travel to London to see Buckingham palace and see the Queen wave out of her shiney Jaguar.

I don't agree they should be there but hey why fix something if it isn't broken?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So? We should get rid of them as well IMO.

You obviosly dont know about our system and how it double and triple checks every law put into place..

Has she EVER done that?

The present queen?
No, but I do believe the past kings and queens have done it many times before

Do you think she will EVER do that?

Yes.

To double check my freedom and the decsions of my country? Hell yeah!

Do you ever question ANYTHING about the powers that be?

Yeah I do.

Seems EVERY post of yours is trying to justify the presence of those oh so wonderful institutions. Hmmmmm.

I dont care what it seems like, not my problem and I have no need to justify it to you ,Sir.

So you've met him? How long for? A hand shake and a "hello how are you?"

For about 15 minutes, why does that make first impressions wrong?

How can you make a judgment on someones character from a simple meeting?

You dont, I've seen and heard what he's done.

What's the first thing you hear from people when they find their neighbour just killed their family? "He seemed like such a nice guy"

Yeah and whats the first thing you hear from people when someone becomes a hero? "He was always like that."
Means nothing at all what "people" say.

Anyway the biggest idiots in the World can be "nice guys". And being a nice guy doesn't justify all the wealth and power they have.

Thats why we dont just have 1 guy in charge.

Just think what we could do for people with $11.9 million annualy (and that's just the old queens pay check). Not to mention all their personal wealth, land etc.

Ummm lets see, 11.9 million dollars...well we could give our troops more ammunition or mabye our hospital more money.
But on that note why do we have an army?
Hell just get the air force andthe navy and declare ourselves neutral and we'll not need to spend a massive 8% of our GDP on the MOD.

You ever been to Northern England? They could use a little of that cash back, you know it was theirs to begin with (taxes).
[edit on 30/10/2005 by ANOK]

I live there.
They could?
Mabye first they want to sort out social security scroungers.
But hey, you want to complain about MY country go ahead. Just note , you left, I havent.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
devilw.a.s.p., do you think you could give him a call and ask his mum to put the kaibosh on these silly terror law's in the Antipodes, i mean, it's just not cricket old chap. And seeing how all Australian laws require royal assent, it'd be a big help. Thanks

Not really, and BTW its your opiniion that their silly, are you the elected official incharge of the country?
No..

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
I got two A's and a B at Alevel and was rejected by Cambridge, who expect four A grades (most people in the UK do three)

Its this sort of inequality that makes the the idea of Monarchy such a bad idea. Disgusting, he should have gone to # street poly with those grades.

Exscsue me? If your going to **** about it then go somewhere else.
I didnt get A levels, but I'm going for about 5 diffrent qualifications in the same course, is that fair?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

To double check my freedom and the decsions of my country? Hell yeah!

The queen doesn't 'double check your freedoms or the
decisions made' in your country. She is too busy having
tea and crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and caviar
and expensive champagnes. Charlie is too busy with his
fantasy life of being Camella's tampon (yes, he said that's
what he wanted to be).

That $11.9 million you pay her to look sour and do nothing
could easily be replaced with a $150,000 a year salary
for someone who will actually do some work and really
'double check' for you - all the while saving ya'll a buuuunch of
tax money.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

But hey, you want to complain about MY country go ahead. Just note , you left, I havent.

I am not going to go through all your points because they are just silly IMHO...

But this last one I will...

I AM British my friend, born and raised from year 0 till I was 25.
I was heavely involved in British politics in the late 70's into the 80's.
The main reason I had to leave was the British authorities didn't like my style of politics. I didn't leave cause I didn't LOVE my country. I am a political exile I guess you could say.
Where does your alegence lie? With your ruling elites or your fellow working man (I assume you're working class, if not then that explains a lot)?

Do you really believe what you are saying, or do you just enjoy arguing silly points with people?
Yes the queen has some power of decision in wars with foreign nations as the leader of the commonwealth, BUT that power is only a formality, if her decisions are not excepted by parliament she can be ousted. The only thing she really does is the annual speach that opens parliament, after that she goes back to her privaledged pampered life and government makes the decisions.
Sooo I doubt very much she will EVER weild her power against any governmental choices, cause she could end up poor like the rest of us.

I have every right to complain about MY country whether I still live there or not. I have family and friends that do and I care about what happens to them. And anyway I look at things on a global level, I am concerned with more than just what is happening in my own back yard.
It's not compaining, it's called questioning the excepted norms that we all have deal with cause they suck and hurt the common man and need changing!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry, maybe I missed something; please forgive me if this is the case.

Anok, are you saying that you were chased out of Britain, or that the British government was going to whack you if you didn't leave, or are you saying that you left because you don't agree with the politics?

How is it that you had to leave because of politics?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Heres a thought!!! According to a few website posts Ive read lately (STA, Rumor Mill News ect.) Bush Gov will collapse economically this month (November) and with all the indictments and investigations going on with "Scooter" Libby, Rove and Rice and the war on Terror ect. Maybe ....... ?? the US Gov will finally topple and Bush and Cheeney will be forced to step down from there positions. What better, than to have The Prince of Darkness and Wales ...... Charles HRH ..... to step in as a governmental caretaker for the US while they find a new Pres and Vice Pres. He doesnt have an agenda ...... (cough cough splutter)

He's available this first week of November ..... as he's in the US. Nobody trusts the UN to fill the position as a caretaker of anything.... So why not???

Lets get Charlie and Camilla over to caretake the Constitution for a while.
Put him up in the W/House for a while ...... HRH can invite Big Arnie over from California for company.

Ha....... it'll be like old times for everyone. :

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Anok, are you saying that you were chased out of Britain, or that the British government was going to whack you if you didn't leave, or are you saying that you left because you don't agree with the politics?

probably had somthing to do with Northern Ireland. im just basing my assumptions though. probably criticized for the British policy on the IRA, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
devilw.a.s.p., do you think you could give him a call and ask his mum to put the kaibosh on these silly terror law's in the Antipodes, i mean, it's just not cricket old chap. And seeing how all Australian laws require royal assent, it'd be a big help. Thanks

Not really, and BTW its your opiniion that their silly, are you the elected official incharge of the country?
No..

way to have a sense of humour w.a.s.p.. pathetic...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well seeing as I don't know you from adam, and this is a public forum I'm not gonna go into detail, but lets's just say if I had stayed I would have been visiting one the the queens finest establishments

No, nothing to do with the I.R.A. deltaboy, I'm not a catholic, I'm not Irish and and I've never bombed anybody. Or done "anything" too anybody for that matter. (that was what you were assuming right? Pls forgive me if I'm mistaken). Just didn't get along too well with the local boot-boys err I mean
constabulary

But all is fine now, as The Who said, "You are forgiven"...

[edit on 31/10/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The royal family doesn't need the cash, that's for sure. Their income does not fluctuate with their popularity.

But the main reason this has nothing to do with arab funding isn't a need of money, it's the simple fact that rich arab powers and groups don't have an interest in paying off Prince Charles to make such a questionable move, and poor arabic interest and public affairs groups don't have the money (or the will to coopt the British monarchy.) The rich arabic powers who wish to influence or even subvert British law focus on British industry and government, not the monarchy.

The simplest explanation, if this story is true, is that he is responding to the fact that Britain has a large muslim community which isn't as isolated as many outside commentators like to think. Prince Charles is their prince too, and he's doing it because he either feels it's the right thing to do or for the publicity.

I'm no fan of Prince Charles or the royal family, but I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Camel
Heres a thought!!! According to a few website posts Ive read lately (STA, Rumor Mill News ect.) Bush Gov will collapse economically this month (November) and with all the indictments and investigations going on with "Scooter" Libby, Rove and Rice and the war on Terror ect. Maybe ....... ?? the US Gov will finally topple and Bush and Cheeney will be forced to step down from there positions. What better, than to have The Prince of Darkness and Wales ...... Charles HRH ..... to step in as a governmental caretaker for the US while they find a new Pres and Vice Pres. He doesnt have an agenda ...... (cough cough splutter)

He's available this first week of November ..... as he's in the US. Nobody trusts the UN to fill the position as a caretaker of anything.... So why not???

Lets get Charlie and Camilla over to caretake the Constitution for a while.
Put him up in the W/House for a while ...... HRH can invite Big Arnie over from California for company.

Ha....... it'll be like old times for everyone. :

You all do realise that is what us Brits are really here in the U.S. for right?
That we are sleepers waiting for the glorious day when our great prince comes over hear and liberates the United States, and re-claims it for the most glorious queeny of olde England...right?

The time has come, all can now be revieled. I no longer have to keep this secret, it's too late for you to change anything, it has started and now there is no stopping it!
This time I have been waiting very long time, my particular job is to help you Americans re-adjust into your new stiff upper lipped, prudish, quite, and now fear of being embarased, life under the rule of the boils err..royals.

Pls throw out your coffee and replace it with titleys tea bags (or some other cheap brand) And pls learn to make it with BOILING water. You should buy a tea cosy.
Right turns on red will no longer be allowed. Pls return your car to your local dealer for the new left hand drive update package. It will make driving in the new kingdom easier. Learn to say JAG-U-A, not JAG-U-WYRE or JAG_WYRE.
Your overly expensive, and overly equiped and knowledgable, health system will be replace with a national system based on the same methods we perfected during our occupation of India.
I hope these tips will be useful to you.
I will return with other tips to help make your adjustment easier.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its all true .... We of the United Kingdom and Members of the CommonWealth have deemed it nessarsary to re-instal a Constitutional Monarchy upon the United States. We've given you 220 years playing Republic ..... And you've totally stuffed it up ..... havent you?

Well, as you all know, Prince Charles is visiting here next week in order to accept the formal surrender of Continental Forces ..... finally after 220 years of dithering. He will formally accept the 'Republic' of the United States into the Commonwealth again ...... and declear himself King.

So from this Friday onwards, The Prince of Wales shall be hence forth known as: His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and New Jersey, Duke of Ohio, Georgia and Mississippi, Defender of the Faith(s) and of Texas and Texans .....

His new bride, Cammilla will hence forth be known as the Duthches of Cornwall and Kentucky, the Royal Paron of the Kentucky Derby, and Princess of Hollywood and Rodeo Drive.

The current Gov. of California will be resigning his position as Governor to take up empolyment as Royal Page to Cammilla and Charles as will the former pres Gee Dubya ..... who on appointment will become Camillas personal Handmaiden.

My job as a Commonwealth member is to conduct 'Cultural Retraining Classes' for former citizens of the Republic. I'll be instructing simple things to the masses, like tea drinking, how to interact with other cultures without occupying there country, cultural awreness ..... and what it means to have a culture, how to play cricket and drive on the left. I'll also be running a weekly class in how to cook without hamburger and buns, a difficult class indeed but it should fit in nicely with Mr Beans Wine appreciation class.

God Save Queen.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
God save King Charles and Queen Cammilla, Royal Defenders of the Americas and the Commonwealth of the United States and keepers of the faith(s) !!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Rather! The United Kingdom of America

My job as a Commonwealth member is to conduct 'Cultural Retraining Classes' for former citizens of the Republic. I'll be instructing simple things to the masses, like tea drinking, how to interact with other cultures without occupying there country, cultural awreness ..... and what it means to have a culture, how to play cricket and drive on the left. I'll also be running a weekly class in how to cook without hamburger and buns, a difficult class indeed but it should fit in nicely with Mr Beans Wine appreciation class.

and standing in queues, don't forget standing in queue's, very important, that..

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well seeing as I don't know you from adam, and this is a public forum I'm not gonna go into detail, but lets's just say if I had stayed I would have been visiting one the the queens finest establishments

But all is fine now, as The Who said, "You are forgiven"...

[edit on 31/10/2005 by ANOK]

Let's see, I am simply an american, and as you are in America, what's the diff? regardless, if I were one of "them", you'd be dead already as I'd already know who you are because of your inability to shut up and lie low.

If you are already "forgiven", you have nothing to worry about, do you?

to simpky border all the edges, you are obviously full of it, and it is your own words that prove that; I am merely an observer of your postings.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
LOL...I bet they think we're kidiing too

I have been authorized to release this press picture taken last night at the secret inauguration of princess charley as the new King of America.
As you can see, this is no longer a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy fact.
I challenge you to refute our claims! We have the proof!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If you are already "forgiven", you have nothing to worry about, do you?

Did I say I was worried? I just don't think my personnal business is anyone elses.
I was just trying to save our Scotish friend from making wild assumptions as to why I left my my own country. Why I'm still in the U.S. is a whole other story and irelevant.

And me being full of it is just your opinion and sorry, but your opinion means less than zero to me.
If you look at the early 80's in Britain and what was going on with radical politics, the rise of socialist anarchism was a big thing and I was part of that and very active. But you won't read about that movement in the general press. There are people here at ATS who know what I'm talking about. Is that enough to satify you? Are you going to accuse me of being some commie pinko terrorist now?

Oh yeah, and get a sense of humour!

[edit on 1/11/2005 by ANOK]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join