It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yamaha Scooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Poor Libby.

He was too nice to realize that his own boss screwed him.

This should have been the headline:

"Dick Screwed Scooter"

If the Scooter gets hard time in prison, I am sure he will screw his Dick.

I cant wait for the day when I will read this headline:

"Scooter Screws Dick"

Or: "Scooter chews Cheney"

anyway, Miss Plame is a CIA agent. Her husband is Mr Wilson.

President Bush sent him to Africa to see if Saddam was buying raw dust for Iraqi nukes. What the President didn't know that Wilson was a good guy. You just don't send good guys to do a dirty work. President should have sent someone from the Pentagon.

Nice dude Mr Wilson came back from Africa and told the President that Saddam is not shopping for anything in Africa; and please don't try to say that he is.

The President went ahead and said it anyway.

Wilson went crazy, and decides to go on TV. He says Mr President is lying, and there is on case for invading Iraq.

After that it all went crazy. THEM stepped in.

THEY can even threaten CIA !

Oh Yes. CIA can also gets threats from THEM !!

THEY have the POWER.

Guardian.co.uk

Telegraph.co.uk

[edit on 30-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

[edit on 30/10/05 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
All agents should be able to go about their work knowing that great lengths have been covered to ensure that their identity is not exposed. Let alone by the very nation they enter into dangerous service for.

Cut it anyway you like. In the spy game, you forever run the risk of being caught and executed. To expose the identity of your own covert agents is nothing but treason.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
One correction stood out:

President Bush sent him to Africa to see if Saddam was buying raw dust for Iraqi nukes.

No, Bush did not send him. In fact, Wilson's own wife recommended him for the trip. Hmmm...

To expose the identity of your own covert agents is nothing but treason.

Agreed. However, wasn't there some discussion going on this past summer as to whether or not Plame was still classified as covert? My memory isn't perfect on that, but I believe that an agent had to be overseas within the last five years or so to retain their status. I thought she didn't make that gate.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Who is next ?

It is a Raven.

He was behind it all.

www.smh.com.au...

----

new topics

top topics

join