It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Okay, this is not ment to offend anyone. I think that there is a God except He or She is not a person really, He or She is a state of being. I think when you die your soul moves on and you are in a different state of being, sort of evolved. I think that there was one thing that created our universe.

I am a christian, but I do not believe everything they tell me, I am not a moron. They tell you not to believe in pshychics but when I went to the winchester mystery house many strange things have happened to them. They are sometimes faking it (actually most of the time) but sometimes they are not. I think they tell you not to believe in them becasuse they are scary,

Sometimes I think that the christian religion is just a disguise to promote a political party. (you know which one I'm talking about) I think that if God actually came down to earth today He would not promote that political party. He would of course not have a political side, but He would be unhappy with them.

I think that if they revealed the JFK assasination the chrisitian religion and a certain political party would get blamed. They wouldn't blame the reilgion but somehow it would tie in.

new topics

join