It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.D. Gann, Bible Time Cycles, Raphael’s Astronomical Ephemeris of the Planets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What others say about Mr. Gann:
"It is common knowledge that he foretold of the First World War, as well as the end.

An early newspaper write-up stated, “In the spring of 1918 Mr. Gann forecast the end of the war. This forecast was sent out to the newspapers throughout the country, and in January, 1919, the New York Herald and other papers gave Mr. Gann credit for forecasting the end of the war and the Kaiser’s abdication.”"

"Gann kept notes and notations in a collection of Ephemeris. These Ephemeris were bound and were ten to fifteen years to a volume. The Ephemeris were the “Raphael’s Astronomical Ephemeris of the Planets’ Places.” These books dated back to 1800 and Gann made notes in these as if he were checking certain cycles out. The year 1932 was noted several times as well as 1941 and 1945."

"Gann kept a very large war chart in the form of a hexagon."

Gann War Chart:

link to article on W.D. Gann:
www.lambertganneducators.com...

======================

What Gann said:

"In 1927, when I wrote The Tunnel Thru the Air or Looking Back From 1940, by the use of time cycles that I have discovered through knowledge gained in reading the Bible, I foresaw what would happen and it has all come true."

"I believe in God and in the law of compensation. I advise everyone to read the Book of Revelation and they will see how this terrible war was predicted. People should read the Bible more, especially the books of Solomon and Proverbs, and follow the wise counsel and try to gain knowledge."

-------

He claimed to have discovered time cycles from the Bible. And is quoted to recommend reading Solomon and Proverbs specifically.

But was also known to use Raphael’s Astronomical Ephemeris of the Planets dating back to the 1800s. Very bizarre stuff I think. Anyone ever heard of any of this?

What are your thoughts on this?

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
The year 1932 was noted several times as well as 1941 and 1945."

Interesting post except surely the 1941-1945 comment would only be true from the US perspective.

new topics

join