It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, for Halloween I went to a Fort that has been around since the American Revolutionary War. They were having a haunted tour of sorts inside. On a whim I took my camera along with me to take pictures. Well, all of my pictures came out fine except for the two pictures I will link to shortly. Just to give you a little background, I was following the tour guide closely until we entered this one building. As we were heading from the ground floor stairs up to the second floor, I got a strange feeling of anxiety and unrest, not so much maliciousness, at this particular room that was blocked off and darkened which was not on the tour route. I decided to snap a few pictures and here is what I got. Don't worry, I didn't do anything that could have gotten me into trouble. Just click on the links. These pictures were too large to post up but I wanted to keep them at original size for closer examination. I didn't want to lose any of the detail.

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well, for Halloween I went to a Fort that has been around since the American Revolutionary War.

Sounds like a perfect place to collect lots and lots of dust. Sorry, but I don't think they are "Ghost orbs", but simply "Dust orbs". The orbs aren't really super-bright or anything special. It looks exactly like the orbs in every single one of my grad pictures, from inside a dusty old theatre.

So it isn't "possible orbs" since they are clearly visible. There are orbs there...but there is a 99% chance that there is nothing paranormal about them.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like dust specs to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, I couldn't tell you except that that place was not dusty at all. It's a museum you see and they keep it well cleaned. It is part of the regular tour so yes, they have to keep it dust free. In my pictures of the other areas of the Fort like the Gun Powder Room where there was alot of dust, I didn't have this kind of thing occur in my pictures. I forgot to mention also that several people when going past that particular area felt very uncomfortable near it. These are just regular people guys.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They look like dust orbs to me. It doesn't take much junk in the air to create this camera artifact.

My Orb recreation attempt

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, I couldn't tell you except that that place was not dusty at all. It's a museum you see and they keep it well cleaned. It is part of the regular tour so yes, they have to keep it dust free.

Dust is around us all the time, dead skin falls off our bodies 24/7.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Must be what this is too, I was wondering.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Warpig]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
An image that someone used an editor like photoshop to add that in.

new topics

top topics

join