It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Waco situation in Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I just heard this today, and I apologize if this has already been posted. I can find no links to this story but happened to hear it on Alex Jones as well as on the Power Hour. Apparantly there's a vet who's lived on, and owns a 4 acre piece of land. His family lives there with him in I believe 3 mobile homes beside his house. For some reason the government came in and said that he couldnt have those houses on his land. He asked why and they said that it's a "CORE" reason. When he kept asking and attempting to find out what exactly this "core" reason was he got no answer and found no laws that he was breaking. Anyhow, the government, being what it is and all said that's too bad and he has to get off because they're going to tear down the houses. Well, apparantly he's not moving and refuses on the grave to leave. If I heard correctly there was 600 militia men from CO coming to aid in this standoff. The deadline of this is tomorrow. Has anyone got any links whatsoever? If we could get this out to the media and let people know, this could help us fight big brother. Has anyone else heard about this??

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Man. It's funny thing about laws. There are so many of them that I'm sure he's violating some mass residency law on a single family plot of propoerty. In Boston more than 3 woman can't live together or else its classified as a brothol. But more than 3 men can live together, and they haven't change the law. So it's hard to have a sorority. There are ways around it, of course, but I bet theres a law in MI that is being violated...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
granted, but they have yet to put down on paper what exact law it is he's breaking. sounds like another federal landgrab to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm of the impression that he is making them nervous because he has no need for all of these buildings yet he built them.

Obviously the control system doesn't like the idea of private armies out there.

If militias want to continue to exist they have to learn how to be even more discrete than they presently are.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I'm of the impression that he is making them nervous because he has no need for all of these buildings yet he built them.

Obviously the control system doesn't like the idea of private armies out there.

If militias want to continue to exist they have to learn how to be even more discrete than they presently are.

Has it even been said that it's a militia?? Or even anything close to it?? What information do you have THENEO, other than what grommer has said??

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it's being talked about right now on a real media stream....go to infowars.com and click on the listen live and hear what's going on...details to follow

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Golly,I thought the constitution guaranteed their right to exist!,gee,wonder why they should have to be discrete if they are actually a legal entity according to the constitution,must be because they(the #ers) changed the definition of the word militia to mean national guard....Ya know what?,there was no national guard in existence when the constitution was written.
hmmmm.
The other funny thing about this issue with private property is that the guy really should ask them to produce a document that was signed by him to prove that he had entered into some kind of contract that would make it unlawful for him to use his private property in any way he chose,unless of course he's just a dumb ass,which is what it sounds like.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ok...facts...he's got the younger children off the property...he's there with his sick wife, and a son. The son had some children that were moved off the property. The place is aparantly crawling with feds. He had a legal permit to build on his land, but the gov. came in and said no...you cant anymore, but have thus far failed to come up with any legitimate reason why he has to. they're speculating that this land is slated for development, and while speculating it may be, it sure is a sad sign.

top topics

join