It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema - What can happen.!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Imagine.....

Tomorrow you and your family would be standing in front of your local post office with your neighbors; the front door bursting with lines of people waiting to be registered. After waiting in line with your family for hours, you finally get channeled in through the doors. Once inside you overhear the postal clerk with his sidearm on telling a frightened restrant, "look, there is nothing i can do. The truck behind the building will take you to a work camp where you have been assigned.Your wife has been assigned to a factory and theres nothing i can do." Then your son or daughter looks up at you with a quivering voice and asks. "Dad why are we here?"

Could This Really happen?

Buster Horton member of FEMA, also a member of the interdepartmental unit which is empowered in the event of a national security emergency to become the unelected national government, a sort of FEMA secret government, so to speak.

A pretext for invoking those emergency measures can be found almost daily in the newspapers. It can be anything from the suspension of debt payments by the high bureaus of American countries, to mass runs on
U.S.commercial banks,to food shortages,to the drug war.If the president had declared a national emergency, that could have triggered it.They have already tested their capabilities in April 1984 with REX-84A. it was designed to test the readiness of the U.S. civilian and military agencies to respond to a serious national security crisis. Now the Executive Order that will implement this, the Executive Order 11051, details responsibilities to the Office of Emergency Planning or
FEMA. It gives authorization to put ALL Executive orders into effect in times of national emergency declared by the President, increased international tension or economical or financial crisis.(Note that it covers every conceivable domestic crisis but does not even mention war or nuclear attack.)
Now, the only thing that has to happen for FEMA to be able to implement all the Executive Orders,emergency executive orders,is for the president to declare a national emergency of any type, as long as its a
national emergency. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
Now, all of these were COMBINED under Nixon into one huge Executive order, which allows all of this to take place if the president declares a national emergency and it can be implemented by the head of FEMA, NOT
BY THE PRESIDENT. The President has already given him that power under these executive orders.
All of these were combined into Executive Order 11490 and that was signed by President Carter on July 20, 1979, and is, in fact, law.So if H.R. 4079 is passed and the president does what it says and declares a national emergency because of the drug situation,whether its
for one year,five years,five min.,or forever it doesnt make any diffrence. FEMA can implement all these Executive orders,take over all local,state, and national government,suspend the constitution and do whatever they want to do.

So..........

*The government has some sort of plan to make the U.S. population ignorant and stupid so they can get away with anything they want.*

*FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (now under the Dept. of Homeland Security) operates 600 fully manned prison camps within the US
with capacities rumored to be 20,000 each and one in Alask reportedly at 2,000,000 capacity. These prison camps are empty, waiting for something to happen. In 2002 FEMA had a budget of $2.1 billion, yet only a small percent was spent on actual disasters, and FEMA has only about 2,000 full time employees; where does all the money go?,what are they planning?*

Something to chew on for you Biblical people: FEMA has divided up the USA into 10 regions, each with its own director. In Revelations, the antichrist is represented by a beast with ten heads.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I already knew that,what would you suggest anyone could do besides not allow themselves to get sucked into the mess with all the other cattle if the hammer comes down?,which of coures would cause the criminals in charge to tag you as a terrorist and murder you if you didn't show up to be processed by your little postal worker clone.
I have a post office right across the street from my house,if this happened it would be the first thing that I would make go away.
These plans are not for the good of the people of the country,they are to protect the #ing government from the people when the government finds itself in a position that it cannot justify to the masses.
Has nothing to do with protecting anything but their own interests.
Sometimes I find myself almost hating this country,but not quite,just almost.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
TRD it's good to know you're still kickin, long time no talk.

as for what you have said, this is the very type of thing our organisation is trying to discover, and show to the people. however difficult that is becoming. we need proof of these camps. we need people to go and find those, and when they do, we'll find out what their intended use is, and possibly even sabotage it.

we cannot let the government allow something like this to happen. it is our right under the declaration of independance to take back america from the bloodstained hands that hold it now.

if you are interested, in doing something against this sort of action, and to get the people to see and realise the truth of this kind of information, please contact me, only the willing can make a stand.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yo Pheonix yeah i'm still around..

Thats the thing what are these camps and where are they,what is the reason for them,what are they spending the money on?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Yo Pheonix yeah i'm still around..

Thats the thing what are these camps and where are they,what is the reason for them,what are they spending the money on?

Does anyone have a list of maybe how many per state or possible locations or anything??? If there are 600 of the damn things at least a few must have been verified by now I would think. If anyone has any kind of list post it!!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you want to read stories of camps around the US you can punch in FEMA Camps,or FEMA detention centers or a whole host of other pertinent word groupings.
There are probably about 2000 sites which address these camps around the country.
Other Search topics:
FEMA
Concentration camps US
NWO
New world order end times
Civilian internment camps
You should be able to get all the info you need to prove or disprove these things exist,but you will never get anything but raised eyebrows from anyone on the street for the most part.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Does the word Globalist mean anything to you?,funny how common a term that is nowadays,it's like really acceptable,almost considered a good thing by many.
www.4rie.com...
They think that they are better than you and me because they are rich,it sure would be nice if some people gave credit to those who deserve it,like the ones who do all of the work around here.
That would be people like YOU and ME!.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
FEMA Detention Camps List: State and Region

www.geocities.com...

Alternate List: Dated - January 28, 2000

www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok so why are their civilian camps?,what is their purpose? as it seems that they are fully operational..Is something going to happen soon?..

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
..that seems to think that they have the right to proclaim themselves the rulers of the world and every one on it,but they won't win anyway,they may be rich and powerful,but in reality they are quite stupid and arrogant,and this will be their undoing.
I begin to wonder if the camps are for whoever may be dis-located in the event of a severe weather catastrophe or toxic contamination event,the money is probably going into preparing for such an event,it may be part of the arrogant ones plans.
It still won't work.
I just wish those pieces of trash would quit stealing from us,I just wish the ignorant ones would wake up and see the arrogant ones are not the heroes they have been made out to be.
Brainwashed cattle everywhere,waiting to be led to slaughter.

new topics

top topics

join