It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Image of Plane Hitting Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just want to say, I noticed the shadows on the Pentagon seem to be at or around Mid day on that pic, and the plane struck in the morning. Plus the flight path is all wrong. Very bad attempt.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I concur the trajectory was wrong for that plane, which only leave ANOKs guitar as the culprate......case closed

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Its definately a fake. Forgetting the shadow, angle, etc that jet is a widebody. The 757 is a narrowbody. I like the guitar pic. Nice work on that.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
okay, notice this stuff with me...

1. It doesnt matter if it was 9/11/01 or not, a plane flying over the pentagon is violating US airspace laws, being that the pentagon is a "no fly zone" for most any aircraft, if not ALL aircraft... Especially a 747. Anything like this besides what happened on 9/11 would have been on the news, worldwide. (remember when the small plane flew above the white house a few months back? Chaos, national media coverage.)

2. What type of plane hit the pentagon? Jetblue? American airlines? Zoom in to the picture and see if the general description or painting matches that of which hit the pentagon on 9/11. (I dont know what type of plane hit the pentagon on 9/11, so I dont really know if this pic is fake or not yet) I might chek it out today if I get more time...)

3. The satellite photo example given by someone else had a labeled and copywrited mark of who took the picture, like it should. This picture should also bear a watermark of some sort, showing the NASA logo, or something at least claiming responsibility for the photo.

Other than that yall, use your own general judgement. I think if this was a real pic, it would hit mainstream media so fast, it would make your damned head spin so yeah, its likely a fake, but guess you never know, new sources of info n stuff come up all the time.
-Z-

[edit on 11/11/2005 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bravo Anok on the flying guitar.

Case closed....Move along

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So that's what happened to my axe. Thank ANOK!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's definitely a fake no doubt about it, just think a little people. It's just some moron trying to have som fun with people.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Next hoax please.... *sigh*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join