It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok.... i have lucid dreams almost every night and have OBE's every other night.

Just alately ive not been able to sleep properly and spend hours trying to drift off but every time i do drift off i keep hearing voices all around my bed. Last night i tried my hardest to speak and managed to say 'who is it?' but i got no reply and the voices carried on and it sounded like my mates where at the side of my bed making a plan or something and i could hear there voices really clearly and every now n then i felt something stroke my face and i kept having to pull out of whatever was going on and sometimes i hear 'he's waking up hes waking up'' which is in my mates voices. From what ive read about this it has the same feelings associated with sleep paralysis but ive had sleep paralysis many times before and not been able to move or speak but alately ive been able to move and speak

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Without coming off as cruel or harsh, are you on any sort of drug?

If the answer is no, then place a video camera (hidden, of course) somewhere in view of your bed. Turn it on before you go to sleep.

Then you will have your proof.

Personally, I think your "mates" are lacing your late-night drink. Sorry. People can bemean like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hi rouschkateer thanks for replying

I work nights and dont see my mates/friends untill a saturday, when it is a saturday i have quite a lot to drink, ie: 18 pints/litre of vodka alltho the last few weeks i havnt drank so much and my experiences have happened thursday/friday. I do take drugs (coc aine) every now and then and the last time i had it was about 2 month ago. I havnt had any drugs in the last 2 months, i would set up a video camera but i havnt got one and if i did.. how would i set it to record for like .. 8/9 hours.

join