It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elvis dead or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did anyone watch Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-tep?

Supposedly, in the story, elvis played by Bruce Campbell, grows tired of the celebrity life, so he switches places with the best of the impersonators so the real elvis can go back to simple living. While the impersonator dies, elvis lives on as sebastian half at a nursing home. Its a pretty funny movie.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

With Courtney Love, what motivation would she have for killing Kurt? She already had his wealth. So yeah, any speculation on motive?

How'd that country song go?
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Kurt was in the middle of drawing up a divorce, Kurt basically wrote most of Courtneys' "Live Through This Album" which came out after his death and gave him no credit and if you look at her efforts post 'Live Through This', it's obvious that Kurt was the song writer of the two and finally, Kurt wanted to quit the music business (atleast for a while). She was also the one that talked Kurt into demanding a bigger cut of the bands royalties which nearly broke the band up anyway.

That all equals a lot of money problems for Courtney, she seems to be driven by money and a desire to be famous, a dead rock-star husband and good album = equals big stardom, thou she keeps screwing things up with her drug/violence problems - is that a sign of guilt and what she's created?

Plus she was never really mentally stable to begin with, who knows what set her off to want Kurt delt with?

Seems to be it was something organised by Courtney and their Nanny if you go the route of someone close to Kurt organising it.

Thou Sean Lennon believes John Lennon was killed by the Government (via a manchurian style killing - a brainwashed hitman with three names like the patsies involved in JFK, RFK, MLK etc), maybe Kurt was also delt with that way also since he basically became the Lennon of the 90s and was influencing more people than the government could ever hope too? The police were very quick to say suicide and leave it at that and no one was really that surprised that Kurt could commit suicide. The perfect cover!

"Just because your paranoid, don't mean their not after you"
- Kurt Cobain - "Territorial Pissings" - Nevermind

[edit on 31-10-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hmm this is strange , a swedish movie : www.imdb.com...

Brandon Lee is the man in the line in that movie , check it out
made in 2000

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just saw a small segment on the news of top money making dead people.

Elvis topped the list and raked in $45 million this year alone

Also on the list was John Lenon, Dr. Suess, Andy Warhol and the guy that created Charlie Brown forgot his name though

[edit on 31-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
and the guy that created Charlie Brown forgot his name though

[edit on 31-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

Charles Schulz.

You're looking at someone who used to be a huge Charlie Brown fan when she was a child.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
then youre not a true fan...i'm 31 and still a charlie brown fan

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I don't know if Elvis is dead, but most of the posters here sure are. Or are they undead?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No, Elvis is NOT dead, he just went home

Agent K MIB

Sorry, couldnt resist lol.

In all seriousness, yes I believe he died when it was reported he died. Apparantly he was on multiple medications, uppers, downers, etc.
One of the meds he was taking was a barbiturate if I remember correctly.
I even read one theory that some the meds he was taking that caused constipation and while using the restroom, he was straining so hard it caused him to burst an artery in his head..
Hey, im just relaying what I read

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What a coincidence !

The other day I moved to the freezer to remove something, and as I opened the freezer door, I suddenly thought of Elvis and the various rumours over the years about his still being alive, etc. And I had a 'feeling' the topic was about to become active again --- that there'd be some news on that front.

Thing is, it came completely out of the blue. I hadn't seen or heard anything about Elvis on the tv. I hadn't been reading about him, nor had I been discussing him with anyone.

When I had the 'flash' about Elvis, it was the same feeling you have when you suddenly think of someone for no reason at all --- and soon afterwards you hear from them.

The Elvis 'flash' was particularly surprising, because the whole Elvis thing passed right by me. I've never owned any of his recordings. It's not that I dislike him --- he just never grabbed my interest.

I tried to analyse why I'd suddenly thought of him like that, but was busy at the time and forgot all about it until I saw this thread title a moment ago whilst browsing ATS. Prompted me to log in and post my little precognitive-moment, because it was such a coincidence ... and it's not as if you see much mention of Elvis these days.

So ... maybe my 'flash' means we will soon hear some revelation about Elvis. Or maybe it simply meant I would soon see his name featured in this thread here in ATS? A bit Twilight Zone, either way.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In the picture when Elvis is laying in the coffin, howcome his nose looks "punched' in? Elvis has a very recognizable nose which is more pointy. In 1977 elvis was very over weight, yet in the picture his face looks thin and it does not look like Elvis. Any takers?

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, let us not forget that Elvis supposedly had a twin brother who died at birth.

Is it possible that he lived and when he in fact died of a drug overdose Elvis decided he could literally disappear forever?

Nope, probably not but just thought I'd throw something else into the mixer!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join