It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shattered Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well, I just bought Shattered Union. I expected Command and Conquer with a more varried strategic map. What I got is a cross between Panzer General and Risk. Not that that particularly matters, because I can't actually play it- apparently I've got a video card problem- it shuts down on me every time I try to enter a battle.

Anyway, I just wondered if anybody else has tried this out and has found redeeming qualities in it that I haven't been able to find since I can't seem to actually play it beyond the first turn.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Well, I just bought Shattered Union. I expected Command and Conquer with a more varried strategic map. What I got is a cross between Panzer General and Risk. Not that that particularly matters, because I can't actually play it- apparently I've got a video card problem- it shuts down on me every time I try to enter a battle.

Anyway, I just wondered if anybody else has tried this out and has found redeeming qualities in it that I haven't been able to find since I can't seem to actually play it beyond the first turn.

I have it. I found out about SU in Jan, and I had been eagerly awaiting the release.It is very "Titor-ish" Your perception of the game is correct. The AI is evil. One of the harder games I have played in years. The game is Turn Based. If you were expecting a RTS like C&C, sorry, it ain't! Over all it is a very good game with an origional theam. I give it a IA rateing of 8/10.

wOOt First Titor!!!

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Imperium Americana]

join