It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Subliminal messages in films??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Coinsidence or was it intentional, did the makers of the following films know something about the forth coming terrorist attacks on 11th sept 2001,

Hollywood 9/11 references

Despite repeated denials by Bush administration officials that 'no one in government had imagined such an attack'....if I were to pose the same question to that privileged and influential few in Hollywood that make a living by imagining the unimaginable the answers might be far more revealing in light of what they have projected on a subliminal level in some of their films prior to 9/11.

Personally i think its not true, maybe some government officals did know about the terrorist attacks thats where going to take place on the precise date, but why tell people in hollywood and why put it into films subliminary?? i dont know if it would make the affect of the attacks even more greater?? or just the date more memerable??

so what do you think intentional or just coinsidence...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
9 and 11 are universal numbers. Everyone can use them. My point being, just because 9-11 showed up before the attacks, doesn't mean that they are fore-seeing the future.

Wig

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think those film references of 9 11 are just silly. if it was 6 10 or 3 12 we could come up with an equally unimpressive line-up of coincidences.

The references later on in the article about the 9 11 coming up in historical dates, is equally unimpressive for the same reasons.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe theres a quote from the movie Pi where Max's mentor so to speak is saying if you look for a number hard enough, it'll appear everywhere... you catch the 21 bus, you wake up at 6:21, 21 items on your shoppng list, so on and so forth. I think that if you looked hard enough you could find any pair of numbers considering the volume of films out there.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just rented the first 5 episodes of The Lone Gunmen (spinoff series from exfiles about the hacker conspiracy group) and the pilot epidode, which aired in march of 2001, was about a group in the government hijacking/flying a plane by remote and crashing it into one of the world trade center towers. In the directors commintary they say how if they had thought of it, the gov't surely has thought of it. Of course they deny any fore knowledge about the attacks.

Then theres that rap album that had the rapper standing in front of the flaming twin towers.

Theres a card game that had a burning pentagon and twin tower in it.

Theres twin towers flaming on a folded 20$ bill, our dollar sign consists of an S intersected by an 11, The terrorist bombings in madrid happened 911 days after 911, and so on.

Being that 9-11-01 was such a huge event, its impact on the course of history is certainly going to be strong. Perhaps the global consiousness was hinting about a future event through signs.

If the holographic universe is real, and everything is connected as physicists are saying now and mystics have said in the past; then it should be no suprise..

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just rented the first 5 episodes of The Lone Gunmen (spinoff series from exfiles about the hacker conspiracy group) and the pilot epidode, which aired in march of 2001, was about a group in the government hijacking/flying a plane by remote and crashing it into one of the world trade center towers. In the directors commintary they say how if they had thought of it, the gov't surely has thought of it. Of course they deny any fore knowledge about the attacks.

Then theres that rap album that had the rapper standing in front of the flaming twin towers.

Theres a card game that had a burning pentagon and twin tower in it.

Theres twin towers flaming on a folded 20$ bill, our dollar sign consists of an S intersected by an 11, The terrorist bombings in madrid happened 911 days after 911, and so on.

Being that 9-11-01 was such a huge event, its impact on the course of history is certainly going to be strong. Perhaps the global consiousness was hinting about a future event through signs.

If the holographic universe is real, and everything is connected as physicists are saying now and mystics have said in the past; then it should be no suprise..

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Completely stupid to say that no one expected someone to intentionally crash a plane in to a hard point like a building or military base.

Did everyone forget the Japanese Kamakazi pilots of WW2 or something?

As a child I often wondered why airplanes always crashed in to mountains and farm fields and why none of them had ever crashed in to downtown Toronto or New York (just by accident, like that big ER tv special is going to be about). It wasn't a stretch to think about someone doing it intentionally. AND BESIDES, there was a flight egypt air 990 which the US intel agencies said WAS intentionally crashed in to the ocean by the pilot. Even though, they had to know that this did NOT happen intentionally (this was probablly a bit of the lead up to 9-11 practice of remotely hijacking an airliner) .. if you want to kill yourself in a suicide attack as a pilot of an airliner and killing your passengers at the same time, then why not crash it in to a downtown shopping core in the first place.. rack up that body count.. why the ocean, got something against marine life?

So anyways.. for the admin to say that in the first place was their first mistake and cost them a lot of credibility problems from the get go.. which of course only got worse and are now completely out of control.

Obviously Silversteen saw that there could be an attack on the WTC or he wouldn't have taken out that much terror insurence on it (which has paid off nicely for himself) .. he's gotten more money back out of the attack then he paid for the property in the first place. If anyone else bought something an extremely expensive 'thing' and insured it against .. water damage (for example) and then a week later a freek water accident destroys the expensive and well insured thing, that person would probablly be under investigation for insurence fraud. Instead this guy wins double the insurence pay off because he was able to show in court that 9-11 was actually 2 seperate terror attacks. Insanity.

And though I'm in doubt about the Gremlins the radio dial thing, and a few of the other film references.. I do not doubt that some of these films (specially the ones that are actually about conspiracies in the first place) are intentionally putting 911 in to their films NOT in homage to the 9-11 attacks in any way, no.. you have to go further back, to when Bush Sr made his "This is a big idea, a new world order." speech that he made on 9-11-90. There is no doubt that there is a group of individuals in the US that are completely set on this attempt to take over the world, they are the ones that will run the show when it happens. They make little tributes to their masters in these films, pleadging allegence to their masters. Like I said, I don't agree with actually... the majority of THESE examples on that link, however its good to keep ones eyes open and mind for that matter, in order to ensure that you are NOT infected with a meme that ... makes you stupid eventually.

Anyways.. thanks for the find thread starter.

-VMX

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah.

Check out The Long Kiss Goodnight. They actually SAY that they couldn't stage killing the people in the towers (the number was 4000 in the movie
), so they had to actually do it. Then, the guy actually says that naturally, they would blame the Muslims.

And remember, this was BEFORE 9/11...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The is an album cover for the badn "the Coup" which had an album that was going to be released in september 2001, this is the image that was made months before 9/11 but what mad him chose this pic out of all the other alike pictures,

Boots Riley, a known radical activist through his lyrics and attitudes, had previously released three albums with commentaries on the oppression of the poor by a callous wealthy class. The Coup worked with graphic artists in May and June of 2001 to create a cover to continue the symbolism

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
SEE FILM DROP ZONE WESLEY SNIPES LISTEN FOR LINE NINE ELEVENS NOT GONA WORK FOR HIM

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Obviously Silversteen saw that there could be an attack on the WTC or he wouldn't have taken out that much terror insurence on it (which has paid off nicely for himself) .. he's gotten more money back out of the attack then he paid for the property in the first place. If anyone else bought something an extremely expensive 'thing' and insured it against .. water damage (for example) and then a week later a freek water accident destroys the expensive and well insured thing, that person would probablly be under investigation for insurence fraud. Instead this guy wins double the insurence pay off because he was able to show in court that 9-11 was actually 2 seperate terror attacks. Insanity.

Try getting the facts right. Silverstein tried to get LESS insurance. His bankers are the ones that forced him to get the coverage he had. Unless you have forgotten, 9/11/01 was the SECOND terrorist attack at the WTC.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
6mo prior see like a perfect countdown point to slip the plans past the public then wait and see anyone even remembers hints where dropped in TV series/movies including this one.
It was the TAX Larry was irked with having to pay on such a crummy old set of bldgs, so made a few calls including old chum Bibi and the date was set.
The card game showing pentagon and towers burning says it all.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Found this while searching for when the COG expired, more like if, lol.
Neo's Passport expired on 911

Many eerie references in film, TV and music were made to 9/11 before the attacks actually occurred. Among them is a passport for the character Neo in the film The Matrix, released in 1999. 

In the film, Neo’s passport is clearly shown to have an expiration date of ’11 SEP 01′ – a weird coincidence some two years before the 9/11 attacks.

top topics

join