It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend's dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Okay, here is the introduction..

Recently, I have been reading alot about the Book of Enoch and related theories...things about angels, demons, etc..

I have been sharing my information with friends and co-workers, granted a selected few, and others close to me....

One of my co-workers/friends really got a spark out of it...he started reading and investigating on his own...

Well, the other night, he had a dream...and we don't know whether to take it as coincidence or as a message that we are getting to close to information that we should not know...the dream went as follows..

John Doe(my friend, age 35) and his live-in girlfriend were outside their house playing with their dog...the dog acted as if it became frightened of something and somehow, started climbing a tree nearby...(yes i know that sounds crazy, but it was a dream)...another large, human sized dark-colored dog entered the yard...John picked up a large stick and began beating the dog away...it left the yard, and their own dog fell out of the tree, hurt it's neck, but acted ok...soon though, the large dog returned, this time with a cat....John picked up the stick and started fighting them off again..after another successful defense, the large dog and the cat headed for the woodline...at the woodline, the dog entered, but the cat stopped all of a sudden, and turned to look back...John described that the cats face looked like a demon/childlike figure...something just terrifying..the scariest thing is that when the cat turned aroud and looked John in the eye, it said "I'm the Daughter of Azazel"...then John turned and ran in the dream, and woke up in his bed.....needless to say he couldn't go back to sleep..

my reason for posting this is to get all your interpretations of this dream....is it just something he made up because of our recent readings, or was it something paranormal?..

please share your opinions....

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
maybe the Daughter of Azazel will be possibly the next hitler or the next major terriost, but most likely it sounds just like a random dream.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I couldn't begin to tell you about the interpretation...since dogs and cats and trees all have a separate meaning in dreams, but in this case the way they interacted with each other is strange.

My guess is that it is all due to his deep interest in the subject all of the sudden. What images has he seen browsing the Internet, or paging through books? How long and how often has he talked about his new found interest? This is my best guess, even though you gave me ample background on the guy.

If you want to get deeper, I can also theorize that maybe it is a warning to him that he is treading into waters that he is not yet ready for.

I think the first reason is the most plausible. Perhaps it is a silly connection, but when Tetris (a video game) was all the rage, I played it for 10-12 hours at a time over a weekend. Many a Sunday night was spent with me dreaming of horrible, like-size Tetris blocks falling down on me, and I have to scramble out of the way...

Just a thought. I hope he ends up ok, and ends up learning what he sets out to learn.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting story, Jsquared.

Dogs are symbolic of death, so I'm guessing that in this dream, the dog represented Azazel

Sorry I'm not much help, I'm tired. I'll try again tomorrow at explaining my thoughts.

top topics

join