It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid Over France

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Indeed, the flying object is very very similar to the "Dora" balloon (thanks Umbrax and plop for the found).

BUT, as i said in a previous post, i can't understand how it can be so stable. There is absolutely no shaking whatsoever. And if it is Dora, why can't we see some colors on it ? Do anyone have some credible explanations on these specific aspects ?

My opinion is that your seeing the balloon simply drifting in a calm breeze.

You'll notice at no time is there any movement of the balloon other than the lateral direction it is moving with the breeze.

If the breeze is calm the balloon will simply drift , I wouldn't confuse that for stability.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I vote balloon too. Strange that the right arm retracts though...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello

I have some new informations. There was no sounds heard by the witnesses.

Also, "Dora" was going from south-west to north-east. But the wind at this moment was heading to the west, then south-west. So in the opposite direction. If it is indeed Dora, it must have been propulsed by something. Weird...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is it a plane. is it a bird, No Its superman

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I vote balloon always, cause ET has not been proven to exist. Much less are they just going to be flying around without their supposed Flying Saucers. ET the magic entity, they could fly around at will.

You guys are wasting your time here.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It should be observed that this "Dora the Explorer" balloon also has the same PINK coloration in the middle of the object as the UFO-humanoid video-taped in Mexico City in June 2005.

And, by the way, I have observed the wind at different altitudes carry balloons extremely quickly and in straight lines, including virtually horizontal, for long periods of time. Also, winds move at different directions at different altitudes, so it is not unusual to see a balloon change directions as it changes altitude.

At very high altitudes, a balloon can enter a jet-stream and can travel at hundreds of miles per hour. So, a balloon (or bright orb) can appear to be standing still and then "shoot off" at an "impossible" speed. Jet-streams generally move E to W or W to E.

This post is not excluding the possibility of true UFOs, but all mundane explanations must be examined first.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join