It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter madness last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
At around 1:30am this early morning a helicopter flew by my neighborhood. I had my bedroom window opened so I couldn't sleep through it. I kept telling myself, who didn't want to get up, that it will stop circling soon. It did NOT. I'm telling you that this was insane. 3 days ago it did the SAME thing but not for an hour or more like last night. It comes and circles around and is back in about two to three minutes at a time-for more than an hour it repeats this!!! I was so to'd I was about to get a bb gun which we use to shoot birds that fly into our pecan trees, and the only "gun" I have. I wandered if the pilot was tweaked out or something. I asked my dad, who is sleeping in the family room(because of bad knee surgery), and he couldn't believe it either. He said he looked for a light, but didn't see anything. We're going to call the Sheriff's department to see if that was them, or if they heard anything else. Has anyone else experienced anything like this lately?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's funny cos in my town the cops are no longer allowed to fly their helicopter at night since citizens complained about the noise.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This last summer I saw something similar. Ok I live in a small town were the only regular heli traffic is an air ambulance. This was in Late july. A buddy and I were heading too festival in a neaby town. We have two airports one is a large commercial airport and the other is a small county one. We driving the county one when we noticed a large helicopter come in and set down so we pulled over and took a look at it. It was a blackhawk which you never see around here unless there is a forest fire. It took off and circled the valley for a good 20 minutes with a search light. I checked the local law reports and so no mention of this.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Only helicopters I hear, it seems, are the ones going to and from the local hospital, which is not two blocks away. Then there are people around here with private planes, so you get noise from that too.

new topics

top topics

join