It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit guides ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in the paranormal, and was just wondering if any of you know ways in which u can contact, or see youer spirit guides ?

Have any of you got any cool links to websites of such interest and information ? With the amount of members here, im sure there are people out there that are either psychics or know such knowledge...

Have any of you had weird experiences that you would say are related to them being 'spirit-guides' interference ?

I recently heard a young girls voice, i would say not older than 11-12, but i think it was nearer 8 years old. It seemed to answer one of my questions, speaking in my left ear...

I am intrigued as to what this could have been ?!

Any information, stories, website links etc etc would be greatfully recieved

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi there,

Meditation is an excellent way to speak to your guide.

Learning Meditation

This site is excellent. If you go to the "meditation room", many audio files can be downloaded. There are audio files for different types of meditation (healing etc).

There is an audio file entitled, Discover your inner guide

I seriously advise you to use the site, I did and I've progressed alot with my meditation.

Let me know how it goes.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok thanks alot for the advice, i was sure there would be advice from experienced people here...

I will have to check up on these pages

Has anyone spoken to their own guides, or can feel them around them constantly ? I would like to hear some stories if some people out there in ATs land have experiences !

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey Arawn

I can say that i experience my Spirit guide every day,

I often call on my guide to help me answer questions and also help guide me when i have a feeling something is wrong, I feel it more as a inner voice,

I started of by just trying to listen, Start of in a quiet area and clear your mind as much as possible, start of with very small questions something that has the answer of Yes or No, ask your spirit guide to come to you, then try to listen, takes a while to figure out what is your own mind and that of your guide but if you keep trying you will soon start to tell the difference,

When you said you heard a girl...did you get the impression that this was a spirit guide?

Spirit Guides

Spirit Guide FAQ

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i believe deep down yes...i will tell u the story...

it was cold outside, i needed to go to the local shop, i went down at near 10 pm. I was walking just outside past my house and i spoke to myself ( rubbing my hands ) saying " God it's cold isn't it ?! " and i heard a "yeah" in my left ear...

now i thought instantly this sounds weird, so to be sure i doubled bk on my last 5-10 steps...and no little girl - like i say of young age was there !

the only thing i saw was a door open a few doors away, and the mother of a family put a bag into the near bin by her door. When i say family i say family of one girl of young age. But at 10 o'clock and walking far away from the house, i heard something in my ears which made me stop and have to re-check !!

im pretty sure...it was well weird...and having experienced other stranges tuff in my life...im not sure what to think...

I have heard sounds...breaths in my ears, lights, apparitions, the lot...

so was just wondering who this could have been answering my question on a cold night ?!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, i guess the only thing you can do is to keep a log of things that happen and when, just write everything down, who knows maybe it will just make it that bit more clearer,

Hopefully you will find some answers and im sure others here on ATS will have some more imput and simular stories,

What is new to me is this being a little girl, i mostley here of guides being adult or animal form, im also wondering if this could be a ghost of some form,

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you, Asala, for the links you provided.

I consider myself a beginner with all of this spirit guide stuff so, thank you.

On one of the sites, it says, "...a sensation on the left side of the body or face. This is the right side of the brain - the intuitive side - opening". I often feel a cold breeze on my left cheek/ear area and it used to always freak me out... it just happened now, too. lol Now I know it's my guide

I'm going to try some of the things the crystalinks site mentions.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think i came face to face with my spirit guide. I was in Florida, at a hospital and my oldest son had just been diagnosed with a very rare childhood disease (which he outgrew). The doctors came out and after hours of meeting, told me this verdict. I was scared. My husband was scared. I asked my husband for a quarter so i could call my mother (no such thing as collect calls from that phone, or credit cards, etc) he looked in his pockets and had no money. I went some distance to get to the phone at the hospital, and when i realized i couldnt dial out without ANY money, i started to cry.
Way at a distance, from a long hallway, 5 people came out and i couldnt help but notice that an African-American woman way in the distance was holding a coin walking in my direction. I stared at her, she approached me, and without so much as a word handed me the shinniest quarter i had ever seen. I said "thank you, thank you" and she whizzed by me never making eye contact.

That, was a spirit. I have no doubt. I made my call home, and to this day i will never forget her. She was there to ease my suffering and help me.
We dont beleive she was real- but the quarter sure was.

top topics

join