It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: Comets Blasted Early Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a very interesting theory . This is a remarkable find , that man existed in North America much earlier than previously thought. Goodyear showed slides of the many tools he has recovered from Topper, as well as a charcoal strip he discovered in soil two meters beneath a 16,000-year-old level of the site.

here's the link
www.comcast.net.../2005/10/29/252736.html

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
(if you don't see it on the first try, close the window and reclick. Not sure why this particular juju works, but it does.) I think his supernova theory is kind of bunk, personally, but I'll wait to see what else comes of it.

Here's an interesting site on meteor showers, comets, and Native Americans. I kind of disagree with some of the stuff on petroglyphs and rock art, but it's a minor quibble.
www.maa.agleia.de...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Interesting article timoothy,seems like the true age of north america will soon be put on the front burner.With discoveries like this one scientists will no doubt rewrite the history books.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Unless these things have been known for a long time and covered up! In which case no one is rewriting anything any time soon

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They are rewriting the books now as seen here

www.cnn.com...

www.stephen-knapp.com...

voi.org...

www.atlantissource.com...

www.newswise.com...

www.aztecufo.com...

This is happenning every day so put on your reading glasses and enjoy

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very interesting! Ty for posting this!!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is this real? Two scientists named Firestone and Goodyear? They should be off making tires

Anyway, they must have been really small comets -- a single normal sized comet should cause a mass worldwide extinction like what killed the dinosaurs.

top topics

join