It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Haunted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In the past, I've seen alot of questions basically asking, "am I haunted?" Therefore I decided to throw together this little guide here, to help you determine if it's just natural causes, or if you do indeed have a ghost in your home.

I hope this helps.

Are you haunted?

The most obvious sign of a haunting is actually seeing an apprarition.
Other signs include: Lights flickering or turning on and off, objects dispearing only to reappear in obvious places, the feeling that your not alone, or that someone is watching you. Cold spots, doors and cuboards opening and closing, strange smells, heavy breathing, shadow-like figures darting in and out of your peripheral vision, strange voices, feeling of being physically touched, noises, footsteps. Light bulbs burning out repeatedly, items being moved, broken, or thrown unexplainably. Appliances turning on & off by themselves, and nightmares on a consistant basis.

Make sure to keep a log of any strange events. It will help you find natural explanations for events that are time related. It is even more helpful if you do decide there is something more in your home, and ask investigators assist you in finding it. They will be able to see patterns and other useful information that they can use to make their initial job easier.

Can you explain the events naturally? You have to rule out all natural explanations before you can turn your attention to the supernatural. You should do a little research before you get concerned about a ghost. First try to prove that you don't have a ghost before trying to prove you do.

If you can't find any natural, logical explanations for the events you are experiencing, then you may feel the need to get some help. Contact a paranormal research/investigation group to come in and check out your home, and with their equipment they will see if they can detect any paranormal activity.

[edit on 10/29/2005 by JBurns]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't believe in stuff like that. I believe that a soul can come back after life in a different body... I mean, why couldn't Do we really "disappear" after we die?! Something must happen, it could be organized somehow.

Is the awareness/soul of an advanced creature coming back to life as a primitive animal, or as another born advanced creature? There may be some kind of system behind the death and life, enabling to come back and forth somehow. But we know little bout it.

Ghosts and flying souls? Nope, it is an old fashioned philosophy. Today's people are a lot smartr than those explaining this away with the existance of ghosts and spirits.

new topics

join