It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleae help me. I need this interpreted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've had two disturbing dreams in the last two nights. I feel that there is a deeper meaning to them, like they've been planted there. like they're not 'MINE'

Let me explain something first. When I dream, I dream in Color, and Emotion. Some people dream visually, auditory, or olfactory. I'm not kidding when I say I cry from how intense my emotions are in my dreams.

So, I've like taken this temp position at a hotel in Vegas, because my boss has a friend that owns it or something like that. And I can remember like, the size of the kitchen was huge. I was brought in to work because one of my favorite bands was there for a month, doing shows. So, It was one of those dreams in which huge tracts of time pass quickly. And towards the end, I meet up with one of my second cousins that I know and her entire family. And all, simotaneously we ask each other why the other is in Vegas. And for some reason it's ridiculously funny. Now, anyhow. There's like a week left before I leave vegas, and I'm getting sad. But I end up falling in love. And it is a VERY vivid dream. I actually feel these emotions very deeply, like some people dream vivid sounds, or sights. But I can't see her face, she's this blurry form. And then, we're suddenly in the hotel lobby, and I've got my bags. Then we're talking(This is in the third person, I can't hear myself, and she nods. I change into a Lion....full mane and everything. She climbs on my back, and we run off. Then the phone rang. And for some reason, I cannot get this out of my head: When I woke up, I felt like....like #. Like I had seriously found love and lost it in the space of a month crammed into a few hours some random wednesday night.

Then, the following night, I had another vivid dream. I don't remember specifics, really. But as I said before, I dream in emotions. I remember having a conversation with someone: A man, quiet, strong, wizened, familiar... We were in a plain white room, with no sensory stimulation, no sense of time or distance (like the construct progam in the matrix) And I sat there, talking with him...I remember him speaking firmly with me, and I spoke back, a great reluctance to do...something. And we went back and forth on that for awhile. And The only real WORDS I remember: "It must be done." And I nodded. Then he held out his hand, saying "Come now. We are late." And I took his hand, and woke up instantly.

I have an odd feeling about these dreams, like they're not really mine, as if they've come from outside...can anyone help?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ok the first question i will ask is

what have you eaten in the time you had these dreams?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary.'

But thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
what about stress and work or life just how is it doing?

or t.v programs can have impact on dreams

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
These dreams, I can tell you now, aren't being affected by anything in my physical life in the here and now.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
And I don't watch television, I get my news from the internet.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
your saying these dreams are in colour are there like tones of colours or like colours related to each other like

purples,blacks,dark reds and blues

or light colours etc..?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I see colors, but I don't pay them any attention. The real clincher for me with my dreams is my emotions. It's rare for me to take note of the physical appearance of something in a dream.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
when you woke were you feeling hot, cold?sweaty dry?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So its not food. Do you take any medication at all? sometimes medication can bring on extremely vivid dreams.

You always have to look at yourself when you dream, its not anyone else entering your body or anything like that. Rule that out.

On the first dream, I beleive you feel you need strength to face something in your life. Also you will ultimately be in charge of your own life.

Second dream; I've had dreams exactly like this- nothing in the room- i think this may be a spirit, a departed relative maybe who wishes you would do something. Dont worry, he doesnt want you to die and go with him (I could see where you would think that)- There is something you havent done for your own good and you need to soulsearch, figure out what it is and accomplish it.

I am fairly good at dream interpretations, not an expert, but this is my take on this whole thing.

Anyway, DO look at any meds or food also- ( My grandma would say "you dreamed cause you didnt wash your feet before bed)

Dont worry- You will be alright.

Best of everything, DG

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting dream you had, probably something has done it to you. I would rather think of an intelligent creature doing it with you, rather than majic or ghosts. But whatever you must do, I guess it will be done.

Think of the future, dreams may mean real help to certain people, who believe in their meanings!!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.dream-land.info... m+of+riding+on+a+lion&Submitted=Submit

Lion In the positive sense, a lion represents dignity, intensity and valiant energy. If you dream of a lion in a positive light, it means that you need to call on courage within yourself. If you are being attacked by a lion, be careful, you might be in danger. Seeing a lion: your friend sometimes looks dangerous. If you defeat a lion in the dream, you will eliminate your enemy. Seeing a lion in the cage: your enemy has no way to attack you now.

I was right. Strength and valor.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks, DG. I've spoken to a close friend about it, and we've come to the conclusion that it's likely there is a religious meaning behind one or both of these dreams. (I am a Catholic) So thank you for your help!

join