It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most haunted - "its a fake"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
loool

ok a butch lilly savage ! i'l try and explain...

lilly savage is a character in the uk, a cross dressing man pretending to be female and is very funny !

she / he has a funny deep kinda sounding voice anyway...so a butch Lilly Savage lol..........

just have a think

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Arawn]

Got it. Thanks for the info my friend, now i'll have to do a web search on Lilly Savage

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its certinaly does appear from the article to be a fake.

If they hired the guy because he was trustworthy, trustworthy enough to add credence to their show, and then he turns around and says the show is fraudulent, then he really IS being truthful. He gains nothing and loses everything.

Great to see that someone has enough guts to stand up and speak the truth...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Although in their defence, it does actually say that Derek is faking. The rest or most of the show could actually be trying to prove/disprove it, but derek is THE or the most fake thing on the show.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm sitting here giggling right now -- the show has just come on and already at 9 minutes in Derek has found a baaad man who had bad intentions -is evil.
I'm sorry he may actually feel like that but it is funny.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The first time I saw the show I could not stand Mr.Derek. I did not watch it for ages. I've watched a few recently because the later ones seem to have less Derek and his possessions and more orrrrrbs. Oooooh. But it's not very logical to take a show to heart who features the likes of Mr.Derek. He's just tooo lame, you can tell he makes the stuff up as he goes along because he gets excitement on his face when he thinks he's producing a genius story. He's a very very bad actor, and very very annoying, like he's trying to sell everybody something. My sister and I watched an episode last night and we could not handle when they kept hearing things but would all be motor-mouth talking all at once to the point that we had no idea what the hell was going on. It was like being in the grade 8 girl's locker room when someone's gotten their hands on their mothers Ouija Board. Snore.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow!
I dont believe it, Most Hounted exposed as a fake, the most amazing fact in all of this is that ppl actually thought it was real,
The makers of this garbage should be sent to prison for mocking the afflicted

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
The makers of this garbage should be sent to prison for mocking the afflicted

Yeah,if they've faked it, its wrong, but prison is about too extreme...don't you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I never believed it was fake, i have been watching the show recently and they have been doing "table talking" where they put their hands on the table and it moves or makes knocks when they "communicate" with the other side, but there is only ever one good angle... one showing there fingers and about 3 inces under the table so u can see no one is tapping but that could be added behind camera, also i saw one episode where the table was moved about 2 foot, but when they put it in slow mo you couldnt see the bottom of the table someone could have easily kicked it...

and as for the orbs shown on almost every episode this is just the flash/infra red light picking up pieces of dist or dirt in the air,

personally i never believed in the show just thought some bits where entertaining....

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Yeah,if they've faked it, its wrong, but prison is about too extreme...don't you think?

I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but my point was that i cant believe that ppl could be so gullible to actually believe it to be true,

However we all have our own opinions, and if all the millions of ppl who watched the program believe they have been duped, then they should demand that all profits should be distributed to charity.

in my opinion

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That would suck if a show like this was fake. I don't knowo if it is or isn't fake.

There are real occurances out there. Faking it would only bring discredit to this field of study.

Troy

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They fake, and this person telling it wasn't the first time! Someone already mentioned the Derek guy getting caught being possessed by someone as fake as The Cat in the Hat.

But orbs? Why I like TAPS, they don't consider orbs proof, and usually even if it looks really good say "Bug, dust, whatever". So, out of PRS, MH, and TAPS, TAPS is the only one with any credibilty left. Also, when they catch something they try to disprove what they caught, not go "HA! See that?". SO far three things they caught were good, chair moving in Lighthouse, The prison one where someone ran or whatever after poofing into existence, and the last one where they get the Civil War(? they weren't sure either) and the hot 2. They tried to disprove it, re did what they did when they caught it, and couldn't get what they caught.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
my chemical romance rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by junkeroo

Yeah cheers man,

Anyone watching Most Haunted live this weekend? if so, what you making of it?

CX

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah i'm watching it at the moment Infinite, bit boring tonight though.

Evette seems to be hanging on every movement that Max the dog makes. Somebody should tell her that most dogs whine when they are kept in a location for a while without having a pee!
Other than that, the dog looks bored stupid!

Derek has'nt been possessed yet, but theres still five minutes left of the show.

I'm taking bets on what will happen to Derek on his final appearance tomorrow night. I reckon he'll claim to be Jack the Ripper, before running through the East End with his undercrackers on his head and a couple of pencils shoved up his nose.....closely followed by the paranormal fraud police!

Funnily enough Derek is then going to do a live Guy Fawkes night investigation next week. On the trailer for it, the last thing you can hear him saying is....."The story......is NOT COMPLETE!!!!!" Thankfully Derek is going to fill us in on the rest of the famous gunpowder plot history that the rest of us here in the UK thought WAS complete!

Hooray for Derek!

CX.

PS: Oh yeah, sorry.......then theres Derek's "Ghost Towns" the week after that!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Talk about being convicted without a trial eh? Lets break this down a bit and take a look at it.

The allegations have only been from Keiren O'Keef and one persons alegations doesn't make a case.

It's been clear to most intelligent viewers that there's been a bit of tension betwen certain factions within the most haunted crew for a while now. Some seem to my eye to be jealous of those getting more screen time than them etc.

Like any supernatural show, it will never be, and can't by its very nature be an impartial investigation. The only way they could even start doing that would be to cover every room in cameras and transmit it all live.

Derek Accora has been leaving for a while (in fact it was mentionned in the last live special earlier in the year). This was due to starting to record his own shows and not having enough time to do them and most haunted. It does seem to me to be a bit of sour grapes from O'Keef and if he was so convinced why wait till the last shows derek was d#oing before breaking it to the media?

Also of note is that he never mentioned at any time to the makers of most haunted (Antics productions) that he was suspicious of any member of the crews behaviour in any way.

Also interesting is that living TV is fast eclipsing some of the murdoch run sky channels, and we all know what Mr Murdochs business dealings have been like in the past!

Do I like the show? yeah sure I do. Do i ever expect proof of the supernatural...good god no! Its entertainment that helps to fill in some time and help me unwind. To view it as anything else is more than a tad stupid.

Human nature has shown us that in any group you'll always have a 'joker' and people who'll fake things. No medium has ever produced all their phenomenon without faking. By this I mean that if nothings happening they'll resort to cold reading techniques etc. After all I supose people have paid alot of money...blah blah blah....

Jail the makers of most haunted? Get real for gods sakes! How about jailing those who REALLY deserve it first eh? It's a TV program, and although the makers have said nothing is faked, it would have probably have been more accurate to say that nothing is faked to the best of their knowledge. Anyone can be forgiven for helping a live event look a bit less borring.

Derek Accora wil continue as will everyone else with this production. They'll all realise that most haunted has a very limited shelf life.

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Have they mentioned the allegations yet on most haunted live ?
I doubt they would coz that would ruin the atmosphere of the live event...allegations of fakery flying around etc etc

But can u tell if theres any tension building within the crew...and is Kieren there ? The guy who opened his mouth / the whistle blower as it where

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Final part tonight..

i wonder what tricks they have up their selves tonight, rumours from the most haunted board is that its going to be brilliant cause its Derek's last show. Maybe Derek will take on the spirit of Jack the Ripper and go on a killing spree across London

But seriously, i think it should be a good show tonight. Im still open minded and this report of it being fake has made me abit more skeptical of the show, not of the paranormal cause ive had many spooky experiences.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've always watched it purely for entertainment value despite what they say. I found it funny that Derek got pwned fair and square, I've always found him totally over the top.

Isn't there something in the ATS rules about no emo?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Isn't there something in the ATS rules about no emo?

Nah, ATS loves emo..especially Nerdling
he never shuts up about them

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
can anyone tell me what time it is on tonight?? i guessing its on living tv?
you reckon derek will go out with a bang?
cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join