It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me?...Does this picture disturb you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Happy Halloween !

< (Booga Booga !)

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I throw up a lil in my mouth every time I see that face
lol

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it every time he moves up the corporate ladder he gets bigger and bigger? Good God, even quasimodo is cute compared to this guy, hes got a chin like the Devil thing In the adventures of cow and chicken

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's the picture of gluttony and greed. Whomever posted that picture on the ATS main page knew it would affect us in a certain way. The guy looks like a real sleazebag.

Peace

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Jeezus! When I saw that picture I presumed it was photoshopped, it's not?! What the?!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ok kiddies.....mental picture time. Because I dont have photoshop.
ceo in speedos in a vibrating chair.
Pizza-the-Hut!
Oh the flab!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just realize these are the type of people who own us like little serfs - controlling every aspect of almost all of our daily lives.

Anyone here think they could take this guy?

How bout we bum rush the whole lot of them while there is still time!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Goes to show you that if you have enough money, you can look as good as you want - or in his case, as BAD as you want! - If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't care what I looked like either

(If I were him, I'd probably look into a chin tuck, and I hear there have been some 'modest' advances in dentistry over the past 100 years)

he reminds me of the old judge in that movie "nothing but trouble", played by Dan Aykroyd : us.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That's pretty mild next to certain Internet pictures that shall remain nameless.

What I don't like about it...it kind of reminds me of Charles' Dickens Oliver Twist...the workhouse governors were fat and greedy. Know what I mean?

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Amethyst]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join