It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two observations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So London is going to have the summer Olympics in 2012. This is interesting because of London being the HQ for the NWO, and the Mayan calendar telling us a new age begins in 2012. Perhaps those 2012 olympics will be some sort of NWO celebration?

I also noticed a tv commercial for the Honda Civic hybrid. After the usual hub-ub about what a great car it is, the camera zooms out on a satellite photo of the Earth, centered on London, and the narration of the commercial says something like 'and a whole new world is born'.

Those London central bankers sure are mischievous.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Mountain Man]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It seems to me that the Olympic Games represents the antithesis of what the New World Order is supposed to stand for. The Olympics are a celebration of multinationalism at its greatest: athletes representing different nations competing against one another. If the NWO has as its agenda an effort to abolish independent countries in favour of a one-world government, promoting nationalism in individual countries seems a poor way to go about it. The opening parade of athletes, each bearing their nation's name and flag, seems to me to be an example of multinationalism, rather than a promotion of a one-world ideal.

Think about it: when the Olympics are on, everybody is cheering for their own country against other countries. Surely if the NWO were utilising the Olympics in some way, they would be seeking to abolish the notion of pride and identification with individual nations.

As for the Civic ad, do you truly believe that the NWO has agents in the Honda boardroom that devised this ad? So it focuses on London and mentions the words "new world". This hardly proves the existence of the NWO. It seems to me that any time the words "new", "world" and "order" are used, they are seized upon as evidence of the existence of this shadowy organisation, regardless of the context in which they are used. What is more plausible, that Honda merely meant a new world in the sense of a new approach to car design or that the NWO used this ad to subtly convey a message that they existed and were in control of the world?

Finally:

This is interesting because of London being the HQ for the NWO

Given that there is no evidence for the existence of the NWO in any form at all, how do you claim that London is its headquarters? Yes, London is an important city, but stating that it is the capital of the NWO is relying on a number of assumptions that have no evidence, the first of which being that the NWO actually exists.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Let's just hope the Mayan cataclysm does refer to an economic collapse. It would be a lot easier to recover from that , than from a major Earth/ physical shift that could alter the climate.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

Finally:

This is interesting because of London being the HQ for the NWO

Given that there is no evidence for the existence of the NWO in any form at all, how do you claim that London is its headquarters? Yes, London is an important city, but stating that it is the capital of the NWO is relying on a number of assumptions that have no evidence, the first of which being that the NWO actually exists.

I have to agree with this. Evidence that the NWO is even real would be nice before people start claiming where its HQ is. If you believe the Illuminati is part of the NWO it was founded in Bavaria so wouldnt its HQ be there?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There is no New World Order Inc. that I know of, but we all know of the theory of the New World Order, so come on guys, let's not completely doubt it's existance.

Shortly after the London terror bombings this past summer, I watched on TV a BBC news reporter doing a story. After talking about the response and future actions of the police and government, she made sure to end it with "there is certinly going to be a new world order here in London."

It does appear to me that London has a well-above-average amount of NWO style activety compared with other world cities. What with the British Crown, Bank of England, City of London, Freemasons, the New Age movement, British-Israelism, etc...

Jeremiah25, I can't comment much on the ideals of the olympics in relation to the NWO. I do remember once though reading some crazy christian website that was saying pretty much the opposite of what you said. They thought the olympics where completely inline with the NWO, but like I said, they were a bit crazy.

I'd say the summer olympics is the largest event in the world. If the stars in heaven really do tell of some new age beginning in 2012, why not time human activities here on earth to coincide with that date!

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
What is more plausible, that Honda merely meant a new world in the sense of a new approach to car design or that the NWO used this ad to subtly convey a message that they existed and were in control of the world?

Which is most plausible? Both.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Shortly after the London terror bombings this past summer, I watched on TV a BBC news reporter doing a story. After talking about the response and future actions of the police and government, she made sure to end it with "there is certinly going to be a new world order here in London."

Okay, but this is what I mean about seizing upon every instance of this term being used. The fact that one lone reporter in the BBC used this term does not constitute evidence for the existence of the NWO. Is this reporter a member of the NWO? If she is, why would she make such a comment, potentially revealing the existence of an organisation which, from what we are led to believe, has gone out of its way to maintain its secrecy throughout the centuries? It just doesn't make sense to me that some reporter, even in an organisation as prominent as the BBC, would be an agent of the NWO. Nor does it make sense to me that her editors would pass on orders to specifically use the term "new world order" as part of an actual NWO agenda. It just doesn't carry enough force, in my opinion. What I mean by this is: even if the NWO decided to introduce this kind of language through the media to prepare the Masses for the establishment of NWO rule, why do so through a single reporter who only utters the phrase once? It just seems to me to be somewhat beneath an organisation as subtle as the NWO is said to be.

It does appear to me that London has a well-above-average amount of NWO style activety compared with other world cities. What with the British Crown, Bank of England, City of London, Freemasons, the New Age movement, British-Israelism, etc...

But what evidence can you present to link any of these institutions or movements to the NWO? The British Crown, for instance, is often cited as a major player in the NWO, but where is the tangible, hard evidence to corroborate this? What do we have to support these arguments other than heresay and speculation? Do we have any documents that strongly suggest such a link? I should like to see some before making any assumptions. Similarly, where is the real-world evidence that the Freemasons are involved, or the New Age movement? As for "British-Israelism", wouldn't this run counter to the Crown's involvement, given that the Queen is the annointed "Defender of the Faith" under the Church of England (Reference 1; Reference 2). Surely her interests would therefore run counter to pro-Jewish interests in the NWO? It just seems somewhat contradictory to me.

I'd say the summer olympics is the largest event in the world. If the stars in heaven really do tell of some new age beginning in 2012, why not time human activities here on earth to coincide with that date!

But for this theory to be true, you must assume that the date for the Olympics was set specifically to correspond with the Mayan date of 2012 back in the late 1800s, when the modern Games were resurrected by Frenchmen Pierre Fredy. The first modern Games was held in 1896 and there has been one every four years since, with the exception of the Games that were to have been held during World War 2 (Reference). For the 2012 date to have any kind of correlation with the Olympics and the NWO, Fredy must have not only been a NWO member or agent, but must have deliberately picked 1896 as the starting date with the future date of 2012 as his primary focus. I simply cannot believe that this was the case. Furthermore, such subtelty seems at odds with the garish supposed efforts of the NWO recently, as suggested through the reporter, for example.

Which is most plausible? Both.

But again, why bother? Who cares what a car commercial says? What does it have to do with taking over the world or preparing the Masses for domination? It's just one single commerical that most of us have never even seen. Surely the NWO, with all their resources, could think of more subtle or more far-reaching techniques with which to sway the Masses?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
But could Multi-Nationalism not begin to be "State vs State" Athletics?

I have never seen the "N.W.O." as taking away things like flags, anthems, etc, but instead that region being a Nation. Removing the Nation title to one of a State and changing the Goverment.

In fact, rather like how the European Union is slowly working.

new topics

top topics

join