Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

At least one known homeworld of the aliens...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yep, that's right....the infamous, and laughable...Zeti Reticuli system...

However, aside from the nutjob and whacko factors...how many have really delved into WHY this location is so popular? How did it come about, and what is the evidence for it...

As some know, UFOlogy is a subject that's fascinated me for many years, and I've researched as much as possible on everything from more factual cases, to the wackiness of Ashtar cults, etc. But, I'm amazed at how much this ONE place seems to come up as an origin point.

I'll post more as time permits on this, but I'll first state some of the more interesting points for it...

The first reference I'm aware of, and one of the most compelling, is the Betty Hill starmap. For those who aren't familiar with the case....well, I'm surprised you're reading this thread...hehe... The Hill case is one of the first, and most well documented alien abduction cases out there.

While onboard, Betty claims the aliens showed her a starmap, which she drew under hypnosis. This was no quack either, but one of the most respected psychologists in the US (the guy who hypnotized her). Anyhow, the amazing thing about this map is that it not only depicted a star pattern, but also clearly identified YELLOW stars, like our own. In addition, the route plotted was sensible with logic, and seemingly showed the aliens' path, and homeworld (in the Zeti Reticuli system)! Naysayers have tried many angles, but the simple fact is, the constellation isn't even visible from Betty's native hemisphere, and the drawing contained stars not even known (but later verified) to astronomers of the time!

Another dot to connect, is from the project to search for extrasolar planets. I'll have to look this up for exact figures, but suffice to say that a planet was said to be detected in the system, but then the discovery was "recalled".

Yet another dot involves a faint signal detected emitted from the area, though to my knowledge, it didn't repeat. Again, will have to do some more research on this, as I'll be offline in a few minutes.

Still, I wanted to throw this one out there, and see what others have found on this subject...and to see if there's much more to make the case.

I know of some studies that have speculated size, earthlike conditions, etc. in the vicinity of where a life-bearing planet may be in the system...

Any assistance is welcome...thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Dogon have indicates Sirius for centuries and make detailed maps of the Universe..a small tribe in deepest Africa, and The Egyptians had a type of worship for the 'dog star'
Let us not forget what happens when Sirius comes closest to us every summer..all hell breaks loose, wounds do not heal, etc..
It is often referred to as the Chastizer star.
You brought bacl the story Betty told og having a book teh grays said she could have, but them they took it back from her as she and barney left.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, there's nothing about Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2 that makes them particulary hostile to planetary development... A couple of nice G-class stars that aren't binary, nice place.

Your right about the discovery. According to Wikipedia, there was actually a planet discovered around Zeta R-2 in 1996, but they retracted the statement. Since this is the tin foil hat forum...maybe it's a CONSPIRACY.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also the planet from Alien and Aliens was supposed to be around Zeta R.

[edit on 10/28/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ever hear of the Roshaniyya and Terah right here on planet Earth.
I'd tell ya but you couldn't handle it. they held Mohammad safe when he was running for his life and Osama is in the area and probably hidden by Roshaniyya at Terah.
The Roshaniyya and their underground "state" [it's that big] is on the Afghan/Pakistan border. The entrance is hidden and so small that a man no bigger than a lamb or goat can squeeze into it.
I could tell you more , but you couldn't handle it because it would validate all your suspicions and God forbid I show you your suspicions are correct. You don't want to know the truth. Much safer to suspect it and have the comfort of " not being sure." The truth is toooo scary.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
^^^
Send me a U2U on your scandalous theories then..
I would like to hear them
I'm neither muslim or christian..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Shot Messenger

OK dude, you have someone's attention.....please enlighten us...What the hell are you talking about??!!??

Just to paraphrase, you believe that a race of aliens is living undeground in a huge complex on the Afghan-Pakistan border and they're hiding OBL....Didn't know ET's came in the Muslim variety....DO you think you can maybe elaborate??

Please respond with something other than "you can't handle the truth"

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yes I am intrigued aswell at least send us a U2U please

Neutrino

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Send me a u2u along with the others..
I love when a person tells me what I can and cannot handle.
I my u2u something that would freak you out, who knows?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Guess this explains the EMF induced earthquake recently in Pakistan.......I can see the Roshaniyya and Terah saying " Ya missed"

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Although that claim is facinating it completely hijacked the original thread.

Good post once again Gazrok, I am a 100% convinced this is were the Greys are from, no doubt in my mind.

Sirius is probably were the good guys live, the Fish People as the Sumerians and Dogons called them (this was again mentioned in: Evidence: The Case for NASA UFO's), according to my research the Blue, Pleidans and a Dog like people live there, they are supposedly an alliance of some sort, ofcourse this is all unsubstantiated but still pretty decent evidence.

Zeta R is a Binary though, poor Greys probably cope with almost perpentual Day on their planet and suffer from blinding light, perhaps that's why they have the black lenses over their cat like eyes.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Zeta R is a Binary though, poor Greys probably cope with almost perpentual Day on their planet and suffer from blinding light, perhaps that's why they have the black lenses over their cat like eyes.

Actually the covering over their eyes (if that's what it is) probably isnt' the result of too much sunlight. The two stars are 9,000 AU apart. To put that in perspective, Pluto is 39.5 AU from the Sol, and the sun looks like another, albeit very bright, star out there.

It's possible that the planet itself is closer in to the star it's orbiting (Zeta R 2 supposedly), thereby increasing the amount of sunlight. But isn't it also possible that they're big eyes are the result of needing to see in darkness, like many of the large eyed creatures on Earth?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As I recall, Betty Hill is the sole source on the Zeta Reticuli story, and she never actually identified the star. It was a "close match" by someone named Marjorie Fish, who used the drawing to search a sky map. and the stars don't ACTUALLY fit her drawing. They're "sorta close."

Betty Hill actually once identified an area that included a constellation far from Zeta Reticuli -- the constellation of Pegasus. Atterberg, another researcher, found an area that was an even better match.

But the Zeta Reticuli name got published in "The Zeta Reticuli Incident" and the book caught popular imagination. It was taken to be true, although there wer other matches and better matches:
www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
[[[[Sirius is probably were the good guys live, the Fish People as the Sumerians and Dogons called them (this was again mentioned in: Evidence: The Case for NASA UFO's), according to my research the Blue, Pleidans and a Dog like people live there, they are supposedly an alliance of some sort, ofcourse this is all unsubstantiated but still pretty decent evidence. ]]]

In total agreeance, as Canis Major has almost as pull on this orb than does the moon, so this is one coorelation of many, being it is so far away.
Of late I have seen scientific discussion on wheter Pluto is a planet?
May I put in this early vote that Pluto is not a planet, but a nearby space station or man-made structure??

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
shot messenger, this is a thread about Zeta Reticuli, not whatever you are talking about. If you'd like to discuss your subject, please, feel free to start a new thread, rather than offering to tell people in u2u.

None one should be posting notices to be u2u'd on the subject.

Please continue with the discussion on zeta reticuli.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
sorry. didn't mean to hijack a thread. i just saw this thread and thought i would dump some facts on ya.
i've never been to terah, but a group called majestic 12 were given an exhaustive account of it. it's eyes only stuff. i read the whole report. my grandfather worked of OSS as a director. in 76 he showed me because i was being recruited. the entrance is in the mountains on the afghan/paki border. Terah covers so much area. it's said to be about the size of texas.
you enter in afghanistan and can travel to ussr,pakistan and iran underground. you have to crawl in but, once in, it's thousands of feet high to the cieling and miles and miles until you come to an intersect. people from the days of abraham have been living in there. very advanced. huge eyes and outstanding night vision. dudes can fly too. depart and return from under water. long lifespans like in the days of adam and eve. live a thousand years. never sick. i know the secret. it's amazing. simple. Jesus gave it away when he said he is the lamb of God. "Drink my plasmos" "'Eat my flesh, for it is real food and drink." They've been eating lamb flesh and sipping plasma for thousands of years. gotta roast it whole and eat it same day. avoid yeast- eat unleavened bread. i have pics of these Rashaniyya and have copy of m12 report to Truman and Ike. afghan tribsmen know where entrance is but no army can get close. most heavily guarded pass in world. why did russia invade? why did we invade? why is osama there?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What really ruined the Zeta/Alien thing for me was Nancy Leider and Zeta Talk. Man I fell hook, line and sinker for that load of crap and I believe '"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

I still have a healthty respect for genuine channelers though. I just don't believe that Nancy Leider is one of them.

I also believe there are aliens here, I just am not commiting myself to believe they are from anywhere we know or could pronounce.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Please, please start a new thread about your story/fact....
I find it intersting but thets debate it in a new thread......?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
there is another star in the Sirius system, Sirius C, it was discovered only in recent history, i think in the 70s. Its very small, yet, one of the heaviest objects we know of in the universe.I belive 1 cubic centimeter weights more than 40 tons or something like that.

Dogons knew about it way before modern science, they told the researchers about it back when modern science didnt have a clue.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
DENIED,
Sorry I can't start it in a new thread. I really don't have much more to add.
Unfortunately, i can be prosecuted for spilling state secrets. These things "shouldn't" be secrets, but they are. I'm a angry spook type currently having my own revolution because I'm sick and tired of the lying,murdering,dirty underhanded powers that be. I feel better hiding my thoughts on existing threads. Sometimes I'll start a thread, but I won't break protocol on a new thread.
I really don't have much more to add to the Roshaniyya and Terah thing anyway.
I can tell you something that you won't understand, but it will thrill you nonetheless. The Roshaniyya hid out Mohammed. They have had the scientific knowledge to use "light" as fuel and energy for thousands of years. They have been able to use light as fuel since before Mohammed. Because they use light as fuel, they can travel FASTER than the speed of light. MANY TIMES FASTER! My grandfather spoke Hebrew. Hebrew is their native language. He asked them how fast their crafts will travel and they replied "many times the speed of light." They can use starlight,moonlight,sunlight or even a flashlight or a campfire light.
Many think that Mohammed was taken up into heaven by a heavenly vehicle. Not so, it was just a Roshaniyya craft. The craft that crashed in Roswell was a Roshaniyya craft. These UFO's that people see and the little people with big eyes are just Roshaniyya. They aren't from outer space at all. Just the opposite. They live in Terah. Terah was founded by Abraham.
They live 1000 years and never get sick. Many of the things in the world today are related to Terah. Stupid moron idiots in poilitics think they can find the enterance and invade Terah. NEVER HAPPEN. For one thing, the enterance is hidden near the Khyber Pass. It is sooooo protected that no military in the world could get near it. Even if you do, there is only one way in and you MUST be very skinny and crawl for a mile on your belly thru a long tunnel. It's about 5000ft. deep. Once there, you will encounter people who are thousands of years ahead of you in intelligence. You might have a maglight in your teeth, but they can see in the dark as good as you can see during the day.
Anyway, thats all i know about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Now that we know where they live, how long until we can nuke their planet?

I think its something we should make a proirity at once!

For thos dirt crawlers under Pakistan, no matter how skinny you have to be to reach that place undergrounbd, we should be able to get at least one warhead in and blow the place sky high. That will remove ALL problems.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Netchicken]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join